• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Any one know when the Ruger wranglers are gonna hit the market? Didnt even know about them until I read this thread

:spend: Take my money now!

Same here.. hopefully soon. Probably next year...

I think turbo would leave it be, but mrs. Turbo would have it anodized purple..

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    They may not be Turbo's thing, but I'd strongly consider picking one of the Rugers up if street price ends up in the $200 range. Scratches the itch for a .22 wheel gun and a single-action in one affordable go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I like my Heritage but the "safety" or hammer block kinda ruins the lines for me.

The only thing I wish Ruger would put on these is better sights. The notch and blade, at least on my Heritage, make presice shots tough.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I like my Heritage but the "safety" or hammer block kinda ruins the lines for me.

The only thing I wish Ruger would put on these is better sights. The notch and blade, at least on my Heritage, make presice shots tough.
    Same reason I got rid of my Heritage years ago and why I don't shoot my H&R much.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    TK trigger arrived today. The MkIIIs are easier to install the VQ trigger kit in. The MkIV has less room to work and the arrangement the safety being the cross pin as well just makes a bit less easy to install.

5 pull average gave a 1lb 11oz trigger, pretty much what my MkIIIs ended up at. Overall, it’s a much needed improvement from stock.

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    Got the text from Turbo letting me know that my MKIII 22/45 lower is done... No function test because...again... we neglected to factor in that he no longer owns a 22/45, and thus doesn't have any mags to function test with.

In other news, I replaced the extractor, hammer spring, sear spring, and trigger return spring in the 10/22. We'll see if the extractor makes a noticable difference in the reliability.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Got the text from Turbo letting me know that my MKIII 22/45 lower is done... No function test because...again... we neglected to factor in that he no longer owns a 22/45, and thus doesn't have any mags to function test with.

In other news, I replaced the extractor, hammer spring, sear spring, and trigger return spring in the 10/22. We'll see if the extractor makes a noticable difference in the reliability.

Sweet!

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis

It functioned well with the snap cap. 1lb 10oz trigger. Clean break and very consistent.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I'm seeing S&W Model 41 used prices all over the place. What would be a good-great price and if it's cheaper than that range, what kind of problems should I look for?

Condition, box, what barrel or barrels come with it. Pre 1978 models have a cocking indicater on the back of the slide.

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    Shocker I know, but I've come to the conclusion that 1 .22 pistol is not enough (especially when half of it is halfway across the country). That being said, what is the general consensus on the GSG 1911's for a plinker/range toy?

Top Bottom