• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Question... how do these belts hold up against clips like ID badge retractors or the metal clips on a supertuck? I have a brown 5.11 belt and its scuffed all to hell where my ID/keycard holder and holster clips touch it. Is the whole thing one color molded piece or is there a dyed coating on the outside?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Question... how do these belts hold up against clips like ID badge retractors or the metal clips on a supertuck? I have a brown 5.11 belt and its scuffed all to hell where my ID/keycard holder and holster clips touch it. Is the whole thing one color molded piece or is there a dyed coating on the outside?

It is black all the way through. It will scratch but you can only see it in the right light. I have metal clips on my KingTuc and a plastic clip on my Foxx holster. I the over a year and a half of everyday wear, I still looks great. I still can't believe it.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN

I will let you check mine out on Friday.. it's in pretty good condition and wears better than a leather belt IMO. I have a Liger Belt as well (in brown) that doesn't look near as nice.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It is black all the way through. It will scratch but you can only see it in the right light. I have metal clips on my KingTuc and a plastic clip on my Foxx holster. I the over a year and a half of everyday wear, I still looks great. I still can't believe it.

Same rig here: Galco King Tuk and the Biobelt. No issues with mine. Best belt I have ever owned.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Something else I've noticed about this belt. The buckle holes barely oblong. That is saying a lot because my belt holds quite a bit of weight (gut and gun).

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    Received my belt and I couldn't be happier. Heavy duty buckle and fasteners are impressive. My pants stay where they are supposed to be and my gun *almost* feels weightless on my hip. Sizing is right on. I highly recommend this belt to anyone that is on the fence about about buying one.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mine is still going strong. It experiences an impressive amount of stress for at least 10-12 hours a day and it's still good!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Update.

I have wore this belt every day for 2 years. It is still in 95% condition. The hole for the post is barely oblong. A few small scratches from my holster clips but othe than that, it is great. It still is straight when I hang it up.

One of the guys who work at Midwest Range couldn't believe it wasn't new. He had a nylon tactical belt that was not quite a year old and it was already showing quite a bit of wear.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mine has experienced stress that most people wouldn't believe just by being around my waist all day. It's got some mine wear/wrinkles at the hole where I wear it, but other than that it looks good.

I ordered a brown version and received it last week.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Mine has experienced stress that most people wouldn't believe just by being around my waist all day. It's got some mine wear/wrinkles at the hole where I wear it, but other than that it looks good.

I ordered a brown version and received it last week.
    Im 6' and 320 pounds. Mine get a heck of a workout too.

Top Bottom