• ...and so much more!
  • Sirindu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Consider me elated.

I began carrying several months ago and have since worn to death my common belt. For the past month I've been researching and looking for a 1 1/4" belt that could be my affordable and well-made gun belt. After reading through this entire thread this afternoon, I've ordered one for myself and couldn't be more excited.

And on top of all this goodness, it's made locally, too? Can't wait to post my thoughts/experiences.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Consider me elated.

I began carrying several months ago and have since worn to death my common belt. For the past month I've been researching and looking for a 1 1/4" belt that could be my affordable and well-made gun belt. After reading through this entire thread this afternoon, I've ordered one for myself and couldn't be more excited.

And on top of all this goodness, it's made locally, too? Can't wait to post my thoughts/experiences.

Welcome to INGO. It should work well for you. Add your comments after you've had it for a while. You might want to head over to the Introductions and Greetings area and introduce yourself so everyone can say "Hi".

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I just got a Super BIO belt. It is indeed Super. Only complaint is that at the get-go it's a bit tough to buckle.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    How's everyone liking this belt? I'm thinking of ordering one this week.

I've had mine over a year now. It has been worn every day. Still looks brand new. It has not stretched a bit. I have it on right now with my nice Easter clothes.

Quit thinking about it. Order it. And don't forget to use INGO as a coupon code for 10% off.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Do you guys know if the "add 4 sizes to your normal pant size" is only if you want to carry IWB? Or does it apply to OWB and more should be added for IWB?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Do you guys know if the "add 4 sizes to your normal pant size" is only if you want to carry IWB? Or does it apply to OWB and more should be added for IWB?

Even without my IWB carry (no gun at all - work, schools, etc...) the +4 size is correct. At first I ordered a size just +2 and thought "oh, it'll work" ...nope. Exchanged it with no problems though, their customer service was top notch.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Even without my IWB carry (no gun at all - work, schools, etc...) the +4 size is correct. At first I ordered a size just +2 and thought "oh, it'll work" ...nope. Exchanged it with no problems though, their customer service was top notch.

Thank you for the answer!

Still love mine, I'll buy again IF mine wears out or I get fat!

I'm hoping to get skinnier soon, so I may wait a bit to order one of these, but they look very promising. I love that they look like leather, because that's one thing I really wanted in a belt.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Thank you for the answer!

I'm hoping to get skinnier soon, so I may wait a bit to order one of these, but they look very promising. I love that they look like leather, because that's one thing I really wanted in a belt.

Don't wait. They will shorten the belt for you for free. Just ship it back.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Hmm... I wonder which INGOer this review was by:

"Best belt I have ever had
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Dustin on 28th Aug 2013

I purchaced one about 6 months ago from a product review on INgunowners.com and I love it. I'm a bigger guy and leather belts, even the better ones, streched out a lot. MY SuperBio belt has not streched out one bit. Heck, it still looks brand new and does not smell! I wear it everyday and no matter if I have my little PF-9 or my XDm 5.25 on, it holds everything where it shoud be. "

Top Bottom