• ...and so much more!
  • t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Mine has experienced stress that most people wouldn't believe just by being around my waist all day. It's got some mine wear/wrinkles at the hole where I wear it, but other than that it looks good.

I ordered a brown version and received it last week.

Does the color match the pic on their website? I pretty much live in jeans and have always worn brown belts so I thought I would go that route for my first gun belt...

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I've been following this thread since the beginning. My only question is how stiff is this belt? I carry all heavy guns (think full size sigs and 1911's and such) and like an extremely stiff belt. Will it fit the bill or should i keep looking?

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    I've been following this thread since the beginning. My only question is how stiff is this belt? I carry all heavy guns (think full size sigs and 1911's and such) and like an extremely stiff belt. Will it fit the bill or should i keep looking?
    Holds my 3lb loaded .45 very well and has no problems keeping it in place. I'd say the belt is pretty stiff and holds its shape immensely well. I haven't had mine long though, but I'm sure others here who have had theirs a bit longer will say the same.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I often carry a Super Redhawk Alaskan in a Galco holster on mine, never had an issue with it moving or bouncing around. As someone else already said, the buckle holes are hardly even misshapen, and I've used it daily for a year. When I carry My SR9, I hardly can tell I'm even carrying. :yesway:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

:lmfao:

I take it you haven't met Rhino... The last time he posted a pic of all the gear he carrys on his biobelt, it crashed the server and INGO was down for 3 days.

I've personally had 2 full size M&P's on mine with 5 fully loaded spare mags without issue.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You're a very mean person!

Correct.

Does the color match the pic on their website? I pretty much live in jeans and have always worn brown belts so I thought I would go that route for my first gun belt...

That would depend on how your computer displays the color! It's not very dark. It's closed to a "coyote brown" than a dark brown in my opinion.

It is stiffer than the current version of the Wilderness instructor belt with the polymer insert. I went to this belt because the what the Wilderness sells now is too wimpy. It's stiffer than most double thickness leather gun belts.

I carry enough stuff on my belt that I need suspenders (High Speed Gear). The belt can handle it with no problems.

:lmfao:

I take it you haven't met Rhino... The last time he posted a pic of all the gear he carrys on his biobelt, it crashed the server and INGO was down for 3 days.

I've personally had 2 full size M&P's on mine with 5 fully loaded spare mags without issue.

Correct!

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    This intrigues me. I got a nice leather belt from Jack Russel leather, but forgot that new leather tends to bleed dye for a bit... I have a few pants with ring-around-the-waistline now. :(

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Leather also stretches when it gets soaked with sweat and stress is applied. Even the best leather belt with a metal liner will succumb under the right conditions.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

My belt is 50" and I can buckle it, stand it on the table in a loop and it won't collapse. And mine is 2 years old.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I receieved my belt today. First impression so far, I like it. I like it a lot.

BUT. As per the instructions, 2" more than the waist size of your jeans. So since I wear a 34" jeans, I ordered a 36" belt.

I tried the belt on, I'm on the 2nd to last hole, even while wearing my EDC.

I don't like that, and I dunno what to do yet...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I receieved my belt today. First impression so far, I like it. I like it a lot.

BUT. As per the instructions, 2" more than the waist size of your jeans. So since I wear a 34" jeans, I ordered a 36" belt.

I tried the belt on, I'm on the 2nd to last hole, even while wearing my EDC.

I don't like that, and I dunno what to do yet...
    cheeseburger-pictures-25613-hd-wallpapers.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My new brown belt is 2" smaller than my black belt, which I wore on the 4th hole from the end.

Now the brown belt seems a little too big.

I dunno what's happening here!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My new brown belt is 2" smaller than my black belt, which I wore on the 4th hole from the end.

Now the brown belt seems a little too big.

I dunno what's happening here!

When you hold the belts up together, which one is longer? Trying to understand if they have somehow changed their sizes. Previously they had instructions to order 4 inches larger, now 2 inches and still too big for some folks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When you hold the belts up together, which one is longer? Trying to understand if they have somehow changed their sizes. Previously they had instructions to order 4 inches larger, now 2 inches and still too big for some folks.

I have not checked them together, but I will as soon as I can.

I exaggerated when I said it was a little too big. It's pretty much just right, but that doesn't answer the question at hand!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I got my new belt today, size 34.

I've only worn it for an hour, but so far I really like it. I can tell a difference between this and my Wilderness Instructor belt. I'm not sure what what it is, but there's a difference.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I got my new belt today, size 34.

I've only worn it for an hour, but so far I really like it. I can tell a difference between this and my Wilderness Instructor belt. I'm not sure what what it is, but there's a difference.

I'll help:

Daltech Force BioBelts are awesome. Wilderness Instructor Belts used to be awesome before they changed them, but not anymore.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom