• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry if I upset you Vigilant. I thought that "need to know" was not common knowledge. Since you didn't comment about that, you may be one who needs to hear it (again). Or, maybe it doesn't matter to you. Oh well.

OBTW: Is there some place in the law where you see the word "intent?" Methinks that has well been debunked by now. HRC paid a lot of $$$ to have that word inserted into the conversation.

Sarcasm.... you missed it

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sorry if I upset you Vigilant. I thought that "need to know" was not common knowledge. Since you didn't comment about that, you may be one who needs to hear it (again). Or, maybe it doesn't matter to you. Oh well. To me, in light of the weiner, it comes into play (but didn't before).

OBTW: Is there some place in the law where you see the word "intent?" Methinks that has well been debunked by now. HRC paid a lot of $$$ to have that word inserted into the conversation.
    Think sarcasm as you reread it...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sorry if I upset you Vigilant. I thought that "need to know" was not common knowledge. Since you didn't comment about that, you may be one who needs to hear it (again). Or, maybe it doesn't matter to you. Oh well. To me, in light of the weiner, it comes into play (but didn't before).

Guess I shoulda purpled the crap outta that post huh? SARCASM, DRIPPING!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah, yes. Use your sarcastic feelings. Let it flow through you. Yes. Good. Unleash your sarcasm without purple and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ah, yes. Use your sarcastic feelings. Let it flow through you. Yes. Good. Unleash your sarcasm without purple and your journey to the dark side will be complete.
    You'd better not be my father! I'll be pissed, and I'm not letting you chop off my hand!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Nothing to see hear!
    Just a rehash of the the email that had been seen before. No new information did you vote yet?
    Just go ahead and pull the lever for HRC and be on the winning team!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    It is about 11:30 pm on 10/30 -- Google "pathological lying" immediately for a fun Halloween surprise.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's fascinating how James Comey was hailed as a true professional a mere four months ago when he disregarded overwhelming evidence that would have convicted anyone else, especially anyone serving in the military, for violating our national security protocol.
    Today, up pops the Alinskyite scorched earth policy to demonize Comey.
    Isn't it obvious now why Comey was so reluctant to do his duty four months ago, knowing what awaited him if he had seen to it that justice was served?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Hahaha. Had to post that to Facebook

Most people are better off just telling the truth from the beginning, but such is her natural predilection to skirt the law that further motivates her natural predilection to lie.
    The Clintons are two of the sleaziest people in existence, truly despicable individuals, which makes the Hildabeast's "deplorables" comment all the more ironic.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pretty sure WaPo did that on purpose.

"Newly discovered emails found on a computer seized during an investigation of disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner thrust the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server back into the presidential campaign less than two weeks before the election."

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The AG agreed to recuse herself from the Hillary investigation and leave the matter up to Comey and the FBI. Now that Comey had advised he is going to look into the matter some more, AG Lynch has turned her underlings loose on Comey in an attempt paint him as a partisan. This whole administration is lawless.

Why did you guys both misspell "whore" ? :scratch:

I think the original was a misspelling and Kut was just pointing out the error of including the W in the word. Usually, I see that done, as with there/ they're*. I'll leave it to the reader to decide of which hole Expat might have been speaking. (though that could possibly be correctly spelled "witch". No offense to those of Wiccan faith is intended.)

It is about 11:30 pm on 10/30 -- Google "pathological lying" immediately for a fun Halloween surprise.

Wonder how many people got fired (or killed) over at Google for that one?

Most people are better off just telling the truth from the beginning, but such is her natural predilection to skirt the law that further motivates her natural predilection to lie.
    The Clintons are two of the sleaziest people in existence, truly despicable individuals, which makes the Hildabeast's "deplorables" comment all the more ironic.

I thankfully do not recall any instance of Hillary wearing a skirt, only pantsuits, and those are bad enough. Please, folks, do not post or send me any reminders. I enjoy not yawning in technicolor. :puke:

Blessings,
    Bill

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Top Bottom