• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I have to say I'm a little dissappointed in Trey Gowdey.

I saw a quote somewhere from an interview he did on Morning Joe where he said:

C'mon man. The Hatch Act specifically excludes President, Vice President. I'm sure Gowdy knows that. But what he said is misleading. Comey isn't violating the hatch act by pursuing his function as FBI director, but his non-violation of the Hatch act is different from Obama's. Obama is not violating the Hatch act because the Act specifically excludes the President. Gowdy's statement makes him look like he doesn't know that. I just don't know why he would say that.

It was a good sound bite is why.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    That good sound bite has all the lefties calling him an idiot who doesn't know the law. To me it seems like an unforced error.

True and I'm not defending it, but how does it play with the undecided voters? Again, I know it was factually wrong to say that, but he is a politician doing political math even if he has mostly altruistic motives. Politician gonna politic.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yep, Comey takes the money and runs. Won't change July ruling based on newer emails. He gets to live and fight another day.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I still think whoever's behind the WikiLeaks doesn't care whether Hillary wins or not. The point is to release so much compromising information that she won't have a week's peace in office. Also it will continue to erode US prestige or what's left of it. Western Europe will start going belly-up in the next four years, and this will hamstring Hillary from doing anything, even if she had the inclination.

And while she's a nasty rapacious person, I can't see her wanting to go down in history as the Marshall Petain of America, "saving" what's left of America.

If Congress has any gumption, they will start standing up to the Executive, but that ship may have sailed also.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I find it interesting, disturbing, and disgusting that a mere peasant like myself can document that multiple Federal crimes occurred and yet the FBI does nothing. These people are truly untouchable as far as both the letter and spirit of the law is concerned. Go read my Wikileaks referenced posts in the Official Election thread - the crimes are as plain as day. Bribery, Pay for Play, RICO, tax evasion, and collusion/coordination between the Clinton Campaign and a number of PACs - all illegal and doesn't mean a damn thing to the FBI.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    hvZCSJ.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    650,000 emails read in 9 days.

72,222 emails per day.

3009 emails an hour, 24 hours a day

50 emails per minute- about 1 per second.

You really think at that speed they investigated ANYTHING? Child trafficking devil worshipers literally run this government, and our institutions that are designed and created to rectify such problems have failed the American people. (If you think I'm exaggerating, put a little effort into reading, I'll drop all the info I have if you want it but it'll probably take up an entire page in the thread.)

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Tombs, they only referred to emails either to or from Hiliary. Could be significantly less than 650000, but even at only 10%, that's still 301 emails/hr 24/7 - or one every 12 seconds. Still highly unlikely

Welcome back, by the way

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    It took twelve months for the FBI to go through the previous 55,000 emails.
    650,000 in eight days? Bit of a stretch to believe even with agents combing through them round the clock.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    RAY mother****ing Charles could find enough evidence to bring charges ! WTF!!!!!!!!

Speaking of, this song sums up her "investigations" perfectly:

[video=youtube;RYfVciXwZk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYfVciXwZk4[/video]

It took twelve months for the FBI to go through the previous 55,000 emails.
    650,000 in eight days? Bit of a stretch to believe even with agents combing through them round the clock.

To their credit, with metadata automation, they can filter out the messages they already have so they dont have to inspect the dupes.

But still...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom