• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Office of Special Counsel (OSC) is going after FBI Director Comey now. BHO knew about this move guaranteed - Obama doesn't support Comey, he spoke nicely of him so that it will appear that the President isn't in on going after him. This election is for keeps so they are going scorched earth.

Carolyn Lerner is part of the Clinton Machine:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14846

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Office of Special Counsel (OSC) is going after FBI Director Comey now. BHO knew about this move guaranteed - Obama doesn't support Comey, he spoke nicely of him so that it will appear that the President isn't in on going after him. This election is for keeps so they are going scorched earth.

Carolyn Lerner is part of the Clinton Machine:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14846

This makes no sense, considering the president appointed Comey, and has recently said that he did not believe Comey's intentions were politically motivated. One can conjecture, but that's about it.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    This makes no sense, considering the president appointed Comey, and has recently said that he did not believe Comey's intentions were politically motivated. One can conjecture, but that's about it.

It makes sense if he is trying to sink both Hillary and Comey. Obama hates Hillary but is involved in some of the same corruption, thus he is putting distance between himself and Hillary since he knows her days are numbered. He gives the appearance of publicly supporting Comey in order to bring down Hillary, but is hamstringing him behind the scenes because he wants the investigation to only go so far, too far and Obama will be brought down too. Obama appointed Comey in the same spirit that he appointed Hillary SoS, neutralize by bringing into the fold. Comey is actually more associated with the Clintons than Obama. Comey's brother is a lawyer involved in auditing the Clinton Foundation. Comey's brother accepted large sums of money from the CF and paid off an approximately $750,000 mortage for Comey (IIRC documented in Wikileaks). The wife of the Assistant Director of the FBI also accepted over a half million $ from the CF (funneled through Terry McAuliffe) for her political campaign (documented in Wikileaks). The regular partiotic long-time FBI agents are suspected of being the driving force in the matter and are forcing Comey's hand (threatened leaks?), plus the FBI as an agency wanting to save face by getting out in front of the upcoming Wikileaks disclosures. The batch of emails released today were the best so far and have been helpful in putting more pieces together.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It makes sense if he is trying to sink both Hillary and Comey. Obama hates Hillary but is involved in some of the same corruption, thus he is putting distance between himself and Hillary since he knows her days are numbered. He gives the appearance of publicly supporting Comey in order to bring down Hillary, but is hamstringing him behind the scenes because he wants the investigation to only go so far, too far and Obama will be brought down too. Obama appointed Comey in the same spirit that he appointed Hillary SoS, neutralize by bringing into the fold. Comey is actually more associated with the Clintons than Obama. Comey's brother is a lawyer involved in auditing the Clinton Foundation. Comey's brother accepted large sums of money from the CF and paid off an approximately $750,000 mortage for Comey (IIRC documented in Wikileaks). The wife of the Assistant Director of the FBI also accepted over a half million $ from the CF (funneled through Terry McAuliffe) for her political campaign (documented in Wikileaks). The regular partiotic long-time FBI agents are suspected of being the driving force in the matter and are forcing Comey's hand (threatened leaks?), plus the FBI as an agency wanting to save face by getting out in front of the upcoming Wikileaks disclosures. The batch of emails released today were the best so far and have been helpful in putting more pieces together.

Considering that the Wikileaks e-mails have revealed that BO was regularly e-mailing the clandestine e-mail server under a pseudonym, despite his claims for the last year that he knew nothing about the private e-mail server, it's entirely believable that he wouldn't want the full level of his knowledge of such flagrant criminal wrongdoing exposed.
    Further proving his level of complicity, the Clinton server had been manually added to the whitelist for the e-mail that BO was using, meaning that all e-mails coming to BO's e-mail are blocked by default unless explicitly unblocked via the whitelist.
    How much more obvious does it need to be that the president knew full what had been going on?
    The reek of the whole thing is palpable.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Considering that the Wikileaks e-mails have revealed that BO was regularly e-mailing the clandestine e-mail server under a pseudonym, despite his claims for the last year that he knew nothing about the private e-mail server, it's entirely believable that he wouldn't want the full level of his knowledge of such flagrant criminal wrongdoing exposed.
    Further proving his level of complicity, the Clinton server had been manually added to the whitelist for the e-mail that BO was using, meaning that all e-mails coming to BO's e-mail are blocked by default unless explicitly unblocked via the whitelist.
    How much more obvious does it need to be that the president knew full what had been going on?
    The reek of the whole thing is palpable.

Yep. You had me at "pseudonym".

You dont use pseudonyms unless you are hiding something.

You arent hiding anything Mr President? Then why werent your emails under your name and/or the official presidential mailbox?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    4117287.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    We're all hiding our real identities from a bunch of internet wackos who want our homes vandalized, our families terrorized, us SWATTED, even killed ... because we own guns.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Yep. You had me at "pseudonym".

You dont use pseudonyms unless you are hiding something.

You arent hiding anything Mr President? Then why werent your emails under your name and/or the official presidential mailbox?

FYI - The Wikileaks Podesta emails show that Chelsea has at least two pseudonyms. Lots of people hiding lots of :poop:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I have not yet recovered from finding out ATM is not an elderly Asian man......

But, since I now identify as an elderly Asian man, would it really matter if I was once an olympic triathlete of [STRIKE]the opposite[/STRIKE] another gender?

Quit making this all about the Weiner, people.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I would imagine there are plenty of intrigues going on within Obama's political sphere. Comey could have been on the in when appointed and is now finding himself on the out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have to say I'm a little dissappointed in Trey Gowdey.

I saw a quote somewhere from an interview he did on Morning Joe where he said:

President Obama is actively campaigning right now for a candidate for president, and that doesn’t violate the Hatch Act. So how Jim Comey supplementing his record before Congress violates the Hatch Act is just laughable.

C'mon man. The Hatch Act specifically excludes President, Vice President. I'm sure Gowdy knows that. But what he said is misleading. Comey isn't violating the hatch act by pursuing his function as FBI director, but his non-violation of the Hatch act is different from Obama's. Obama is not violating the Hatch act because the Act specifically excludes the President. Gowdy's statement makes him look like he doesn't know that. I just don't know why he would say that.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom