Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Another day, another installment of bleach applied to the BS...

It seems that the EPA's top Global Warming guy has a big streak of Walter Mitty in him! And to think we are not only expected to trust this guy, but accept his declarations without question!

Climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush' - NBC News

That's an old story, but fun to revisit. The fact that taxpayers were paying him $206,000 per year was a crime even if he had been doing his "job."

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do, please try that, someone. I would love to see you attempt to get someone adjudicated mentally unfit due to being a climate skeptic.

The discovery phase of that trial would be absolutely delicious. They'll never dare to do it, because it would expose their fraud, once and for all.

They already say skeptics should be silenced/jailed/harmed. Removing their rights can't be too far down the list.

But yes, I would love to see it attempted.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Well it's a good thing we have giant icebergs now...we never had those before...that's why the temperatures were spiking then stopped for the last 18 years...the icebergs...and those ocean levels are going to spike up any day now...they haven't yet because...well...um...because....let me get back to you on that...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, those disasters haven't happened yet because we keep not cooperating in letting the alarmists implement their policies to enslave us, and they need to be able to hold those over our heads to convince us. As soon as we let them get that done, we'll get the disasters we deserve.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    He cites his data sources. Your move.

9-11 truthers cite sources.
    He's a no name blogger. I can find a blogger to say anything under the sun and who 'cites sources'.
    It's laughable how gullible anyone who believes these blog posts must be.
    Those links are absolutely a joke, NASA pictures of glaciers growing? Just one example of this bloggers complete dishonesty. It shows Sep of 2013,2014 and 2015. Look at the images from aug 2013 2014 and 2015, tells a completely different story, as if 3 satellite pictures could possibly prove anything anyway.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    9-11 truthers cite sources.
    He's a no name blogger. I can find a blogger to say anything under the sun and who 'cites sources'.
    It's laughable how gullible anyone who believes these blog posts must be.
    Those links are absolutely a joke, NASA pictures of glaciers growing? Just one example of this bloggers complete dishonesty. It shows Sep of 2013,2014 and 2015. Look at the images from aug 2013 2014 and 2015, tells a completely different story, as if 3 satellite pictures could possibly prove anything anyway.

If you ever come up with something other than logical fallacy to respond with, let us know. I said that he cites his data sources. That means that you can review the data for yourself, and challenge the data on their own merits.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If you ever come up with something other than logical fallacy to respond with, let us know. I said that he cites his data sources. That means that you can review the data for yourself, and challenge the data on their own merits.

Yes you can see for yourself how obviously wrong it is. As pointed out.
    Do you think the author of this blog had done a good job laying out the case against global warming? That his points accurately reflect how you view the data?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Do you think the author of this blog had done a good job laying out the case against global warming?

I have to ask so I have got this straight....

You don't believe in a Higher power but you do believe in man made Global Warming???? I am blown away...Please come by the shop if you ever make it south...As long as you can handle my tobacco and can tolerate a ice cold Dr. Pepper (with real sugar) I would love to hear how you came to these conclusions...I often make the comparison that Global Warming Alarmists are folks without a Religion looking for one and they find it in the Church of Climate Change...I.E. "The worlds going to end unless you pay up on these carbon credits" always sounded suspiciously similar to the Pre-Reformation Church ideology of buying one's way into Heaven through indulgences...This is interesting...I enjoy your posts and total belief that you are always right...You kind of remind me of myself in my mid twenties and I always feel like I am talking to my 25 year ago self when I am chatting with you on here...I enjoy it and I try not to be an jerk to you..If I ever am I will apologize and it will be sincere...

How do you stand on the moon landing....Really happen or perhaps Stanley Kubrick's greatest work????

9/11...Religious extremists or W and Cheney padding their 401 K's by a couple hundred grand?

Top Bottom