Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    They apparently flunked history.

Not a shock to those who actually are paying attention, but the NOAA lied about the numbers again and those lies have been widely shared already. In fact, according to their own numbers, 1997 was at least 3.8 degrees hotter. Wattsupwiththat pays attention and catches the inconsistencies in their claims to identify the manipulations.

NOAA Butchers Math in Report Claiming 2015 Was Hottest Year Ever | MRCTV

They give the appearance of having flunked not just history, but also math, earth science, and every other substantive course. The more likely explanation is that they simply have no respect for the truth. I'm fairly certain that the "useful idiots" who swallow their garbage either flunked, or at least struggled, though.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Well, when it's taught in our public school as fact with opposing viewpoints either being totally non-existent or only included to attempt to debunk them, is it any wonder that people are buying it? If it weren't for me actively looking for information contrary to public opinion on global warming I'd be currently buying into it because it's what I was drilled in for years. It's presented as pure, undeniable fact in school texts.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, when it's taught in our public school as fact with opposing viewpoints either being totally non-existent or only included to attempt to debunk them, is it any wonder that people are buying it? If it weren't for me actively looking for information contrary to public opinion on global warming I'd be currently buying into it because it's what I was drilled in for years. It's presented as pure, undeniable fact in school texts.

Propaganda always is.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Actually, since the last El Niño in 1998, the average temperatures have almost always been in a very narrow range of +0.0 to +0.2 degrees from their index line. Since we are now in another El Niño, it is not surprising the that most recent temperatures have been up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Actually, since the last El Niño in 1998, the average temperatures have almost always been in a very narrow range of +0.0 to +0.2 degrees from their index line. Since we are now in another El Niño, it is not surprising the that most recent temperatures have been up.

Don't forget the "modified" data and the "oh **** it's not doing what we said it would do" fudge factor.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Interesting...

BREAKING: Supreme Court agrees to halt enforcement of sweeping plan to address climate change until after legal challenges are resolved.

Top Bottom