Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/201413
    The year 2014 was the warmest year across global land and ocean surfaces since records began in 1880.

2000-years-of-global-temperature.jpg

I have noticed that almost ALL of the "climate change" supporters use charts that start in about 1800, at the earliest. Wonder why?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    "The report is likely to add to concerns about global warming in a year that climate experts say is almost certain to surpass 2014 as the hottest year in recorded history"

Says who? Where? First I've heard it. To the title of this thread...uh...who says 2014 was the hottest year in recorded history?

NOAA makes that ludicrous claim.

The 1930s are still laughing at them.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    "The report is likely to add to concerns about global warming in a year that climate experts say is almost certain to surpass 2014 as the hottest year in recorded history"

Says who? Where? First I've heard it. To the title of this thread...uh...who says 2014 was the hottest year in recorded history?

NASA, NOAA, Japanese meteorological agency, Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research...ya know, hacks

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I did a bad, bad thing.

In an online class that shall not be named at an institution that shall not be named, I received a message from a student asking if they can change the topic of their essay to "global warming."

I said it was okay, but I suggest 1) that they narrow the topic a bit, and 2) consider reviewing some sources that did not automatically assume facts that were not in evidence. I suggested that there were a number of assertions and assumptions in the text book and in the course assignments that are not supported by any factual, repeatable evidence and that I would find it refreshing if someone approached the essay as a scientific inquiry with suitable scientific skepticism.

The can has been opened. I have not yet assessed the extent and severity of the worm coverage.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    NASA, NOAA, Japanese meteorological agency, Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research...ya know, hacks

So because a group of people are in an "organization" they are to be trusted to be impartial?
    Just stick an all encompassing label and they are above reproach?
    People make up the organization, people want to fit in to the pushed agenda and keep their jobs.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So because a group of people are in an "organization" they are to be trusted to be impartial?
    Just stick an all encompassing label and they are above reproach?
    People make up the organization, people want to fit in to the pushed agenda and keep their jobs.

I know that's what I'm saying, it's a green energy plot to destroy our economy. Clearly most all climate experts and organizations are in on it. I'm just glad we have the experts here to parse the raw data and tell us what it really means.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know that's what I'm saying, it's a green energy plot to destroy our economy. Clearly most all climate experts and organizations are in on it. I'm just glad we have the experts here to parse the raw data and tell us what it really means.

Do you have that same faith in all organizations?

How about the Whitehouse? Congress? The NSA? The Police? Big Banks? Israel?

Top Bottom