Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The 15C cost too much for me at the time! I did envy it, though, but by the time I could move up, the 28C hit the market and I went with it instead. I had it part of my senior year and then through grad school.

I didn't have the 15C in college. One Christmas my boss gave one to all the Engineers under him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's a good boss.

He was my first "real" boss after college and was a good role model mentor. The guy that took over after he moved on more than made up for it though. So I've had my share of dickhead bosses.

ETA: Though the calculators made most of us really like him, it was one of those budgetary things where he had money left at the end of the year and didn't want his budget to get trimmed the next year. So he spent it on calculators.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    He was my first "real" boss after college and was a good role model mentor. The guy that took over after he moved on more than made up for it though. So I've had my share of dickhead bosses.

I never really had the opportunity to be a real life engineer.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The first HPs I got were 50th anniversary 32s, as a shareholder you had the option for two at $50 each. Wish Ruger would do something like that.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    This is how we are viewed:

climate-change-denial-350x242.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, not really. Human induced climate change is not a recognized religion. I'm betting it'd go the other way, complete with liberal judges, skewed data, non-science presentations, the works.

The fact that they will never admit that they're practicing a religion doesn't mean that they don't, in fact, practice that religion. Because it's their religion.

I think I have one of those at home. I'll try to find it.

You need to check out ebay, I just found working 85 and 86 for $20 each. My anniversary 32 NIB was $400. You can set yourself up with a 41cx and all kinds of accessories fairly cheap.

You, sir, are a nerd.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I should clarify; the ones I bought way back weren't that much, just the one on ebay. I think I was too tired to grammar.

Well they tried fiddled data, until we found out how fiddled they were, then computer models until we figured out how inadequate they were, corrupted the peer-review process until we called them on their shenanigans, used each other in a big circle jerk of appeal to authority until they've just about ruined our ability to trust scientists, now they're onto the predictable name calling stage. It saddens me.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I should clarify; the ones I bought way back weren't that much, just the one on ebay. I think I was too tired to grammar.

Well they tried fiddled data, until we found out how fiddled they were, then computer models until we figured out how inadequate they were, corrupted the peer-review process until we called them on their shenanigans, used each other in a big circle jerk of appeal to authority until they've just about ruined our ability to trust scientists, now they're onto the predictable name calling stage. It saddens me.

A concerted, ongoing attempt to marginalize those those who have thrown the bullsh** flag is just so . . . tired.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Oh, they skipped right to the "name-calling phase" but nobody noticed because scientists do that to each other all the time. Now they're calling ALL of us names.

Top Bottom