Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, how does the evil CO[SUB]2 [/SUB]know that it's supposed suddenly not make the temperatures increase inexorably to our ultimate doom for just a brief while?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Climatology really has become a full blown religion. They missed the narrow window to ram it through when we had record heat, and now they realize that there is slim to no chance, hence the last ditch effort to label all those against it in an effort to force acceptance.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    Socrates

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Climatology really has become a full blown religion. They missed the narrow window to ram it through when we had record heat, and now they realize that there is slim to no chance, hence the last ditch effort to label all those against it in an effort to force acceptance.

Humans have never experienced "record heat".

Even in the human-made temperature record (heck, even in the past century), the late 90s were not "record heat". The dust bowl era holds that distinction for the 20th century, and the Medieval Warm Period holds that distinction overall (I believe).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, I intend to admit defeat later today. I'm going into science denier recovery.

Or, perhaps not. I can't lie or tolerate liars.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Humans have never experienced "record heat".

Even in the human-made temperature record (heck, even in the past century), the late 90s were not "record heat". The dust bowl era holds that distinction for the 20th century, and the Medieval Warm Period holds that distinction overall (I believe).
    My bad, I should have placed it in quotes or at least purple.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I cannot vouch for this website nor the physicist that is the subject of this link. Maybe those more knowledgible can speak to its significance.

Top Scientist Resigns Admitting Global Warming Is A Big Scam | Your News Wire

Looks like he also jumped into GWPF (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Warming_Policy_Foundation), which has also had issues in the media being charged with fudging data...the other way. I would expect they would be attacked, have no idea if the accusations are true.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    According to Wiki, he resigned five years ago, died four years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Lewis

But everything else seems to be substantiated.

I wish more of those members of the APS who know fully well that they are guilty either of fraud or of jumping on a bandwagon without vetting the science would do the same. Methinks their egos are too fragile to admit that they either lied or allowed themselves to be duped by unsubstantiated rhetoric and outright lies.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I wish more of those members of the APS who know fully well that they are guilty either of fraud or of jumping on a bandwagon without vetting the science would do the same. Methinks their egos are too fragile to admit that they either lied or allowed themselves to be duped by unsubstantiated rhetoric and outright lies.

Plus...money.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom