Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, apparently we'll be able to clone wooly mammoths in the near future, but the guy thinks we shouldn't. Obviously, if we're going to have a proper ice age, we'll need mammoths, that we can go hunting with spears. We need the authentic experience!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    So, I was a just a wee lad in the Easy Rider era. Did The Man really try to prevent Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, and their buddies from riding their machines, getting loaded, having a party, and doing what they wanted to do?

I wonder what could be said of our highly evolved society in a similar context. Does the man really try to prevent us saying what we want to say and thinking what we want to think? Hmm. Yes, in an alarmingly increasing number of situations, yes.

FRACK!

Sometimes movies really are a snapshot, a tiny time capsule. I'm a motorcycle rider and love the freedom of the road, but that little clip kind of says it all. That mindset is how we got here. Truth is what you make of it. Freedom is some nebulous meandering without a care...or a plan...or considered thought or logic. Freedom used to mean free to think and work and become. Not any more. Not for half a century.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, apparently we'll be able to clone wooly mammoths in the near future, but the guy thinks we shouldn't. Obviously, if we're going to have a proper ice age, we'll need mammoths, that we can go hunting with spears. We need the authentic experience!

Solution: modern elephants in fur coats.

You're welcome.

Sometimes movies really are a snapshot, a tiny time capsule. I'm a motorcycle rider and love the freedom of the road, but that little clip kind of says it all. That mindset is how we got here. Truth is what you make of it. Freedom is some nebulous meandering without a care...or a plan...or considered thought or logic. Freedom used to mean free to think and work and become. Not any more. Not for half a century.

I believe you are correct. That generation claimed to fight for freedom, but what most of them really wanted was freedom from responsibility. That's not really freedom and now we're paying the price.

Devo had it right when they sang about "freedom from choice." It's going to get worse.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Just hours after giving a highly compensated speech on global warming, Hillary Clinton leaves on a private jet that burns 347 gallons/hour.

I really don't have a issue with the plane. Her campaign or those who setup the speech are paying for it. Fine. But I'll believe that global warming is a huge problem only when those telling us so act like it is a problem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3176630/Video-shows-Hillary-Clinton-boarding-private-jet-just-hours-launching-global-warming-push-s-using-FRENCH-aircraft-burns-347-gallons-fuel-hour.html

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just watching John Stossel.

I think soon all Americans will finally have a right to zero emission homes because C02 is evil and we must kill it. It has horns. Just like Satan.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I saw part of "An Inconsistent Truth" last weekend. The interviews with some of the principle authors of the IPCC report that got twisted and bent into supporting the lies were very interesting.

Roy Spencer is always good too.

And one of them reminded us of the timing of temperature increases vs. CO2 increases . . . and that CO2 changes lagging the temp changes strongly suggests the real causal relationship, rather than what the Acolytes of Al Gore try to force us to believe.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Tried to post this last night, but I lost my connection to INGO:

I was at Kroger Monday evening and as usual, I checked the magazine rack for anything interesting. I saw the Fall/Winter 2015 issue of Stay Alive from

Living Ready and put it in my cart. When I got home, I was surprised by the "Editor's Notebook" article on page 6 by editor James Card. In the editorial

piece Mr. Card discusses a recent article in Esquire wherein the poor, persecuted prophets of the man-made global warming movement are featured. The

claim is that these people have been harassed, threatened, ridiculed, etc. and how they have coped with the attacks on them and their research.

At first I thought I must be reading a parody, because the reality is those things have been directed at the skeptics and the naysayers, not the true

believers! Then I realized the guy is 100% serious and he's trying to show sympathy and shed light on the plight of these scientists (I'm trying to not

be sarcastic by using "alleged" in front of scientist and research). It's incredible that these people or at least their supporters are now trying to

claim victim status on their behalf! OH MY GOD!

Well, Saul Alinsky would be very proud of the methods and the end goals, but I'm still surprised that someone who is publishing a survival/prepping

related periodical buys into the lies and manipulations so fully.

The real victims have been the truth, the reputation of real scientists, the concept of scientific methods and inquiry, and a significant segment of our

economy. The victims have been the scientists who have tried to publish work that does not agree with the pre-conceived conclusions and are

systematically denied access to the peer-reviewed journals and whose work has been summarily dismissed because it does not support the biggest hoax of

modern times. The victims have been the people who lack the facility for questioning an obviously flawed set of hypotheses that have been elevated to

"settled scientific consensus" by political agendas rather than any significant evidence. The victims will be the people whose electricity bills will

skyrocket over the next decade, based solely on lies and an underlying goal to gain greater control of all of us.

I am disappointed and irritated that I paid money for the magazine. And the articles are shallow. Poop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom