Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I have hard time believing global warming when our winters still consist of below zero weather here in Indiana. Of course as one my former classmates pointed at one time, we are coming out of an ice age, so it should be getting warmer.

That's not how it works. It's comparing temperatures around the globe against other periods of time.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Do all the "climatologists" forget to factor in the huge undersea volcano that erupted under one of the largest ice masses on the planet in the late 90's could be some of the cause of its melting? It's been erupting for a few decades now, I fail to see how would not affect the ice above.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Guys, I think it's time we admit our error. We're science deniers who are too ignorant of basic scientific principles, mathematics, numeric modeling, and data analysis to have an opinion.

Now, please, go turn your ovens and range tops to highest temperatures they can achieve and leave the doors open. We need to help that prediction come true! It takes a village!

There is a lot of pressure on "scientists" to be on the "right" side of this.........
    Reminds me of the nazi Ahnenerbe..... whom the task of PROVING at all costs the superiority of the aryan race.... if you failed the fuhrer on this your career didn't last long.....

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Here in Indiana if there's not a tropical sea or glacier over our heads it is neither the warmest or coldest it's ever been.

If you want to live somewhere that the climate doesn't change you need to find a planet with no atmosphere.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Here in Indiana if there's not a tropical sea or glacier over our heads it is neither the warmest or coldest it's ever been.

If you want to live somewhere that the climate doesn't change you need to find a planet with no atmosphere.

Or just live in Hawaii. The climate is the same virtually everyday, all year long. 75-88, sunny most of the day, occasional downpours depending on which island or which side of the island you're on.

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville

But this time, it will kill the planet..... :p

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sung to the Tune of the Dr. Pepper Jingle:

I deny climate change and I'm proud
    I'm part of an "ignorant" crowd
    and if you look around these days
    there seems to be a climate changing craze!

I'm a denier
    You're a denier
    He's a denier
    We're all deniers
    Wouldn't you like to be a denier too?

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Or just live in Hawaii. The climate is the same virtually everyday, all year long. 75-88, sunny most of the day, occasional downpours depending on which island or which side of the island you're on.

Until the volcano erupts, when that fire cracker goes off it will get really HOT for a while till the sea closes in to cool things off...that will probably be about the same time CA falls into the ocean.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    So...225 Months now?

clip_image002_thumb.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    global warming fear mongers need relegated to the dustbin of history like the Y2K and 2012 freakazoids.

Oh it will happen, we just have to be patient.....

jvtsp.jpg

Top Bottom