Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This Is What Global Temperature Could Look Like in 2100, According to NASA | Video | TheBlaze.com

Well, the best physical models we have for climate predictions are still crap. None of them - NONE - even approach today's climate. They're all WAY off.

so I guess the surface temperatures in 2100 could be 6 degrees hotter...OR they could be cooler if current model predictions are used.

That's the thing about predicting the far off future. Not many people to remember the prediction to report on its accuracy.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    What gets me is they're going back to 1950 and predicting to 2100, therefore the dataset covers just a little over a third of the range - DANGEROUS, even if you have high correlation in the data, which we certainly do NOT.

Second, they're using current prediction models - all 21 of them failed. FAILED. They predict nothing at all, they miss it every time.

So we're using failed models to extend known data twice as far into the future. Dear NASA - WAKE UP!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Guys, I think it's time we admit our error. We're science deniers who are too ignorant of basic scientific principles, mathematics, numeric modeling, and data analysis to have an opinion.

Now, please, go turn your ovens and range tops to highest temperatures they can achieve and leave the doors open. We need to help that prediction come true! It takes a village!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Am I the only one who sees the irony in "how climate change affects the poor" and the fact that virtually all measures advocated to "stop" global warming will have a disproportionately negative affect on the poor?...

According to NIPSCO and KVREMC, heat costs money. Global warming = less poor people freezing to death.

...and to them, i say. "You're welcome".

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Am I the only one who sees the irony in "how climate change affects the poor" and the fact that virtually all measures advocated to "stop" global warming will have a disproportionately negative affect on the poor?

Hmmm . . .

Pope, please!

Having a poke at the Pope?

:stickpoke:

How do you burry a Pope?

...with a pope-hole-digger of course.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Having a poke at the Pope?

:stickpoke:

How do you burry a Pope?

...with a pope-hole-digger of course.

I continue to be displeased and dismayed that the College of Cardinals selected an obvious Marxist to succeed Pope Benedict. In terms of science and truth, the new guy is showing the kind of insight that led branding Galileo a heretic. Nice job, Pope, nice job.

What a maroon.

Yes, I just referred to the current Pope as a "maroon." Not going to take it back either. Ban me from INGO, but I'm not taking it back. He's a Marxist Maroon.

My Man John Paul II can't be happy about this! Now THERE was a Pope.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I continue to be displeased and dismayed that the College of Cardinals selected an obvious Marxist to succeed Pope Benedict. In terms of science and truth, the new guy is showing the kind of insight that led branding Galileo a heretic. Nice job, Pope, nice job.

What a maroon.

Yes, I just referred to the current Pope as a "maroon." Not going to take it back either. Ban me from INGO, but I'm not taking it back. He's a Marxist Maroon.

My Man John Paul II can't be happy about this! Now THERE was a Pope.

QFT! He is a wolf (Marxist) pretending to be a sheep dog (since the Lord is the Shepard and most people are sheep).

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Well, of course he wants to opine on climate change. In a world-wide study conducted by the UN, addressing climate change was priority #16 (of 16). Unfortunately, climate change offers more opportunity for graft than most of the others.

6Fr6vXc.gif

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, of course he wants to opine on climate change. In a world-wide study conducted by the UN, addressing climate change was priority #16 (of 16). Unfortunately, climate change offers more opportunity for graft than most of the others.

A fact that cannot be reiterated often enough.

.....and dinosaurs join the CO2/Climate Change issue: Mystery solved: Why large dinosaurs avoided the tropics for millions of years | Fox News

Just too many fires in the tropics...because of wild swings in climate....because CO2 levels were four to six times higher than they are now....

Stupid T-Rex! I think he drove a Ford Excursion too. Terrible mileage and finding gasoline was quite a challenge then.

bulldogs42

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 26, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I have hard time believing global warming when our winters still consist of below zero weather here in Indiana. Of course as one my former classmates pointed at one time, we are coming out of an ice age, so it should be getting warmer.

Top Bottom