Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Ah yes, remember back in 1970 when Earth Day started?

“The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years,” Kenneth Watt warned about a pending Ice Age in a speech, “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.”

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    CRAP.

From Bill Nye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I have to carry this shame in perpetuity.

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Ok

which thread is going to go longer
    this one

or the pothead one

61 pages to 69 right now

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Well...if it makes you feel better my son is finishing his Jr. year at Rose soon to be an ME, so I get to hit him with the same news. He's really big...works out in the gym three hours a day - EVERY day - ...maybe i'll hold off on that one.

Had no idea the Rhino and Bill Nye were brothers under the sheepskin. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well...if it makes you feel better my son is finishing his Jr. year at Rose soon to be an ME, so I get to hit him with the same news. He's really big...works out in the gym three hours a day - EVERY day - ...maybe i'll hold off on that one.

Had no idea the Rhino and Bill Nye were brothers under the sheepskin. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ARGH!

I envy the young punk. The athletic facilities they have now are literally world class. In the old fieldhouse, we had a crappy weight room that wasn't very big. I spent a lot of time there.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    ARGH!

I envy the young punk. The athletic facilities they have now are literally world class. In the old fieldhouse, we had a crappy weight room that wasn't very big. I spent a lot of time there.

Oh it gets better, his "work study" is running the SRC once in a while. HA! Gym rat guarding the gym! Funny. You should hear some of the stories of Rose "engineers" using the machines incorrectly. I told him he needs to make some videos of these and post them up. Some engineers should leave the gym machines alone...or at least read the signs on how to use them.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh it gets better, his "work study" is running the SRC once in a while. HA! Gym rat guarding the gym! Funny. You should hear some of the stories of Rose "engineers" using the machines incorrectly. I told him he needs to make some videos of these and post them up. Some engineers should leave the gym machines alone...or at least read the signs on how to use them.

Maybe it's a good thing we didn't have that gear when I was there, what with my track record and all.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Maybe it's a good thing we didn't have that gear when I was there, what with my track record and all.

If you ever get to meet my son, get him to tell you about the kid using the leg extension machine to work his neck. Is it any wonder why people think engineers have no common sense.

Since the rifle team is gone now, the left-bending continues, makes me wonder how long they'll have the gym open to everyone...or turn it into a lunk-alarm planet fitness clone.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A BS in science?
    That's it.
    I kinda was expecting more.

Why, he's practically a scientist!

I just had to say it. After getting my first real gig out of college, a young coworker with his newly printed BSEE bragged, "I'm practically a scientist!"

That became a running joke amongst the rest of the crew for years.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A BS in science?
    That's it.
    I kinda was expecting more.

Actually, BS in mechanical engineering.

Exactly! That's what everyone thinks, but NOPE. Just a simple minded ME - Right Rhino?!

Again, I never liked you and your EE ilk!

Why, he's practically a scientist!

I just had to say it. After getting my first real gig out of college, a young coworker with his newly printed BSEE bragged, "I'm practically a scientist!"

That became a running joke amongst the rest of the crew for years.

I remember a day back in the fall of 1987. I was giving someone a brief tour of the lab where I worked and she said, "You're actually a rocket scientist."

And I was.

Go figure.

Things have changed.

Top Bottom