Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    -8 this morning when I climbed into the BAT and fired the diesel engine (pre-warmed all night via plug-in block warmer). Just a reminder that regardless of established science, it's friggin' cold!

Sooner or later the obvious can not be ignored.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    The South Bend Tribune always seems to run articles like these OPINION: Creative ways to deny climate change - South Bend Tribune: Opinion/Voices .
    I'm so glad an English professor was able to clear the air put us all on the right track with all the scientific references in his op ed article. This magnum opus must be the defining jewel of his career.

For someone who pretends to be a science supporter, there's no science or logic in his argument(s), and I use the term loosely. I'd love to comment on some of these articles, but one must be a facebook or twitter user which I am not.

If I could comment, I'd post a link to this thread and ask him to explain the fact that there is no surface temperature warming for nearly two decades? Why are all the models in error on predictions? Why is there record sea ice? Why do these things point to sun and ocean energy rather than greenhouse gas collection data? Why do you ignore facts in order to strictly adhere to a failing thesis?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just realized something.

Throwing the "science denier" epithet is exactly the same tactic as throwing the "racist" label.

And used by mostly the same people in an attempt to marginalize people who question them.

Interesting . . .

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just realized something.

Throwing the "science denier" epithet is exactly the same tactic as throwing the "racist" label.

And used by mostly the same people in an attempt to marginalize people who question them.

Interesting . . .

Misogynist
    Racist
    Sexist
    Transphobist
    Bigot
    Denier

It's pretty simple Alinsky.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The South Bend Tribune always seems to run articles like these OPINION: Creative ways to deny climate change - South Bend Tribune: Opinion/Voices .
    I'm so glad an English professor was able to clear the air put us all on the right track with all the scientific references in his op ed article. This magnum opus must be the defining jewel of his career.

It's interesting that an English teacher is somehow more qualified to speak in favor of man made climate change than any other non-atmospheric scientist who disagrees.

I have some choice "English" for him. Hey, dickhead. You just can't fake prognostication consistently. Today's future will eventually become the past, and then everyone can see if you foretold accurately. When their models have accurately predicted climate change, I'll be more inclined to believe the people you blindly worship.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Science consensus is my favorite terminology that they love to throw around.

Consensus might work for opinion. For a scientifically proven fact, not so much.

They love to use it, though.

Plus it's really cold...

And their prediction models aren't predicting anything correctly...

And sea ice is gaining, not losing...

Surface temperatures are not rising for nearly two decades...

So...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Republicans To Investigate Climate Data Tampering By NASA | The Daily Caller
    @caerbannog666 expect there to be congressional hearings into NASA altering weather station data to falsely indicate warming & sea rise
    — Dana Rohrabacher (@DanaRohrabacher) February 20, 2015

Rohrabacher serves as the vice chairman of the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, which has jurisdiction over NASA and other agencies that monitor the Earth’s climate.

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever - Telegraph
    When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

More at both links.

10xwlkx.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hey, if the data do not support your hypothesis, just keep "normalizing" until they do. At some point, what was originally (2 + 2) can equal 5 or any other preconceived value.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I think this report pretty much destroys the theory of global warming?

Monster Hurricanes Reached US Northeast During Prehistoric Periods Of Ocean Warming ~ Ideas, Inventions And Innovations

"The intense prehistoric hurricanes were fueled in part by warmer sea surface temperatures in the Atlantic Ocean during the ancient period investigated than have been the norm off the U.S. East Coast over the last few hundred years, according to the study."

Wait,are you telling me the ocean has been warmer than it is now in the past and that it has been cooler causing less storms for the last 400 years?

Silly question.Who caused the warmer oceans pre 1600?

Top Bottom