Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    In the end of it all, I'd rather be wrong about "climate change" than right... There's no do-over if you're wrong...

This basically translates to: you are willing to spend unlimited resources and give any amount of control to the government because there is a possibility of temperatures rising two degrees. Please rethink the ethics of this. :facepalm:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Frankly, I'm more concerned that my posterity will run out of energy before they invent a viable replacement for fossil fuels. That to me seems way more likely than the latest doom-provoking tyranny they're clamoring for this time. As eminent as they claim catastrophe is, if 10 years pass without the tyranny they want, and without catastrophe happening, they'll be scorned more than the skeptics are now. So they have a lot riding on either being right or gaining the tyranny they want, whichever comes first.

I believe that we won't ever complete exhaust petroleum, coal, and gas supplies. At some point it may be expensive and difficult to continue the flow, but there is a lot there, even compared to our rate of consumption.

Government is the new religion.

Actually, government is the god of the new religion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought science was the new religion, scientists were the bishops, and politicians the priests.

So where's the deity? Way I see it. Government is the new religion. POTUS is the deity. Scientists are the clergy. We're all just pew sitters whether we want to be there or not.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You. Have. No. I. Dea.

At this junction, I have decide to Keep an Eye On You.

Don't try any tricky business!

AND, we haven't been schooled by our intellectual and moral superiors in a while. We're overdue. Remember what happened the last time I typed that? Hmm?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At this junction, I have decide to Keep an Eye On You.

Don't try any tricky business!

AND, we haven't been schooled by our intellectual and moral superiors in a while. We're overdue. Remember what happened the last time I typed that? Hmm?

Fun.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So the epa got one wrong?Maybe they should edit that page rofl.
    Over the last several decades, the Northeast has experienced noticeable changes in its climate. Since 1970, the average annual temperature rose by 2°F and the average winter temperature increased by 4°F.[SUP] [2] [/SUP] Heavy precipitation events increased in magnitude and frequency. For the region as a whole, the majority of winter precipitation now falls as rain, not snow.[SUP] [2] [/SUP] Climate scientists project that these trends will continue.

Climate Impacts in the Northeast | Climate Change | US EPA

Anything can be blamed on climate change,though the IPCC says it has not caused any worse storms thus far in its latest report.

That said if you can find a better way to tax every human on the planet other than a carbon tax I am sure the social engineers would listen rofl.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    B9r6VAJIAAE8X3N.jpg:large

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    1977 show "In search of " narrated by Lenard Nimoy.Watch the first 5 minutes for a great laugh.
    [video=youtube;L_861us8D9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M#t=62[/video]

Top Bottom