• ...and so much more!
  • PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Just finished the app process

I just finished the application process:rockwoot:. No I just have to wait.... right?

I filled out the online form, got printed, and paid the local fee. I don't think I have anything else to worry about until it gets here, except what I am going to carry, how I'm going to carry it, what type of holster to get.........

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    After going to the conservation club and doing some shooting with her new Walther P22, my wife has finally filled out her application online! Now we have to go do L-1 and pay the local fee!

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Use the L1!

If anyone is applying for their LTCH, and didn't know about the L1 process, I really suggest using it. I applied online 2 Saturdays ago, I got fingerprinted and paid the local fee last Thursday, and got my license the following Friday (yesterday). Time to start looking for some guns!!

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Posts are great. I went to in. gov and couldn't find a way to apply. Some post a link somewhere that I've missed?

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Odd question, and one that may be more suited to asking my local Sheriff's department, but does it matter if the address on my DL doesn't match what I tell them on my app? I moved and haven't gotten to the BMV to update my DL but it is correct in their computer system.

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Odd question, and one that may be more suited to asking my local Sheriff's department, but does it matter if the address on my DL doesn't match what I tell them on my app? I moved and haven't gotten to the BMV to update my DL but it is correct in their computer system.

Mine doesn't and I didn't have any problems.

PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    I will be applying for my LTCH tommorow, and I have a few questions. When I go to L-! do I make the money order of $39 out to L-1 for both the state and L-1's fees? Also I am in south bend, do I just show up at 701 w. sample? If so, do I also need a money order? Thanks for the replies.

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    I will be applying for my LTCH tommorow, and I have a few questions. When I go to L-! do I make the money order of $39 out to L-1 for both the state and L-1's fees? Also I am in south bend, do I just show up at 701 w. sample? If so, do I also need a money order? Thanks for the replies.

The simplest way to pay for the L1, and I believe what it's designed for, is to pay it online with a credit/debit card. I have no idea about the local stuff. I'm sure someone will be along with that info.

Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    Lifetime Carry Permit

I got my first carry permit in 2006, right before the lifetime permit option. So last year I had to renew. It took me like 4 months to get it. Just after I sent it in a buddy told me that it only took him 11 days to get his back because he turned it in in person. So you might want to try submitting your application package to the state office in person. If you are renewing, your old permit and your copy of your application can be used until you get the new one so long as you turned in your packet prior to your old permit expiring.

slyton

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Albany
    Just start the process today. Go to L1 Tuesday, time to let the clock tick and see total time it takes to get into my hands. I can't wait.

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Lifetime LTCH

Hello,I still have 2 years left on a four year LTCH,can I apply for a lifetime license now?I keep hearing that the lifetime licenses are going to be phased out.I want to get one before it is too late.Anyone else have this same concern?Thanks......:dunno:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Hello,I still have 2 years left on a four year LTCH,can I apply for a lifetime license now?I keep hearing that the lifetime licenses are going to be phased out.I want to get one before it is too late.Anyone else have this same concern?Thanks......:dunno:

Saw this question couple of weeks ago and the answer was, no they are not being phased out. The Lifetime was introduced in legislation and would need to removed by legislation. And have not seen or heard of any legislation that would end it so far.

Top Bottom