• ...and so much more!
  • elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    LTCH 10/26/11

I applied for my LTCH permit the morning of Oct. 26th paid state fees and L-1 online via CC. Went to L-1 site received receipt. Then drove straight to WCSD paid my local fees. Now the mail man hands the mail to me instead of my mail box:laugh: at least when im not working. anyone know if the rumor of LTCH permits/letters are mailed every friday is true or not?

JoshuaRWhite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    South Bend, Indiana
    I do permit apps for my jurisdiction. Send a PM and I'll send a phone # if you like, to answer ?.s.

I don't have enough posts to send you a PM so hopefully you get this. But I read the wikihow post on applying and I'm curious about something. It says you can be 18+ to apply to get one. I was under the impression that you had to be 21. I turn 21 in April so it's not that far off but I would like to get the ball rolling before than if possible. And just incase it's important I live in South Bend. Thanks. And anyone else who has insight to this please share it.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Question regarding online app...are there cities that don't allow you to file online? I live in Huntington. We have one of the digital print stations, just wondering :)

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I believe there is a note that if you live outside of town limits you may need to go to the county and not the town PD but that would be the only restrictions I remember seeing.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Ok, I plan on fill out my app tomorrow. I live in marion county where should I go to start the process? I live just north of the circle.

PokerMack1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Terre Haute
    New question from the new guy....

Long story short (hopefully). Was pulled over in GA in Feb 2010 driving my father's car due to the State Trooper feeling the window tint was too dark. Unfortunately it was and I was driving on a suspended license due to an unpaid speeding ticket.

Did 24 hrs in the Tipton County "Resort," went to court, paid fines and was put on probation for 6 months (March 09 - Sept 09.)

Will that keep me from getting my LTCH? It was a misdemeanor by GA Law.

Appreciate your input.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

Long story short (hopefully). Was pulled over in GA in Feb 2010 driving my father's car due to the State Trooper feeling the window tint was too dark. Unfortunately it was and I was driving on a suspended license due to an unpaid speeding ticket.

Did 24 hrs in the Tipton County "Resort," went to court, paid fines and was put on probation for 6 months (March 09 - Sept 09.)

Appreciate your input.

might be denied less than 5 years......just a guess...

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Appreciate your input.

I would send a PM to Tactical Firearms Training or Kirk Freeman here on INGO and ask them. They know all of that stuff. Better yet, go here: http://www.handgunlaw.us/ and get the answer there. You'll educate yourself in the process of looking that up.

PokerMack1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I would send a PM to Tactical Firearms Training or Kirk Freeman here on INGO and ask them. They know all of that stuff. Better yet, go here: Handgunlaw.us and get the answer there. You'll educate yourself in the process of looking that up.

Don't have enough post for a PM, but I can work on that. The site is helpful but does not detail reasons as clearly as I would have hoped.

Thanks for the Input

Top Bottom