• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If the Republicans could learn one thing from the Democrats, at least before the current Democratic primary, it would be to refrain from backbiting in the public campaigns and debates. I believe this is what won the election for the Democrats, at least was a significant factor in 2008 and 2012, i.e. the Republicans infighting. Now Hillary and Bernie have gone at it with bare fists themselves lately, but the Republicans sure have not learned their lesson, to put it mildly. It's a sad reflection on the Republican party, maybe a sad reflection on America, that this is the best we can pull out of the "pool" to represent us. Very sad indeed. But I'm still voting against Hillary, even Trump would be better than that.

I'm far from a perfect person. I've come to grips with most of my weaknesses and mistakes but I the last thing I'd want is to have them all brought up again, under the searing heat of a campaign spot light. In that respect I can understand why we get what we get.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I'm far from a perfect person. I've come to grips with most of my weaknesses and mistakes but I the last thing I'd want is to have them all brought up again, under the searing heat of a campaign spot light. In that respect I can understand why we get what we get.

Yeah, I know I would be toast for sure. No thanks! By today's double standards, who wouldn't be? And the media's searing of only one side makes for a rather one-sided BBQ.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Democrats and Republicans are destroying this nation. Vote third party and be proud of who you vote for. Hillary should be in jail. Trump should be on a playground in grade school. And Bernie should be in a grave in Russia. Cruz belongs in Canada. Third party is the only party. Of course last debate I watched with them I liked the young guy Austin Peterson.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If the Republicans could learn one thing from the Democrats, at least before the current Democratic primary, it would be to refrain from backbiting in the public campaigns and debates. I believe this is what won the election for the Democrats, at least was a significant factor in 2008 and 2012, i.e. the Republicans infighting. Now Hillary and Bernie have gone at it with bare fists themselves lately, but the Republicans sure have not learned their lesson, to put it mildly. It's a sad reflection on the Republican party, maybe a sad reflection on America, that this is the best we can pull out of the "pool" to represent us. Very sad indeed. But I'm still voting against Hillary, even Trump would be better than that.

Well, Reagan tried to tell them with the 11th commandment. Until 'going negative' no longer works ...bon appetit

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Democrats and Republicans are destroying this nation. Vote third party and be proud of who you vote for. Hillary should be in jail. Trump should be on a playground in grade school. And Bernie should be in a grave in Russia. Cruz belongs in Canada. Third party is the only party. Of course last debate I watched with them I liked the young guy Austin Peterson.

For?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So she might finally understand the error of random illegality.

Honestly, I don't think prison is a penalty that fits the crime. She did a crappy job with sensitive information. Prove that it's fallen into the wrong hands, ok, we can talk about locking her up. I learned today, that she's the first SOS to ever have that responsibility (electronically, I mean). I think a better penalty, is to prove incompetence (which is easy), and then bar her from public office.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I for one will be happy if the line up provided by the 2nd book of Esdras does not turn out to have been an accurate description of the last office holders. About twenty years ago I mapped the characteristics of the people described. And have been waiting to see ever since.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Honestly, I don't think prison is a penalty that fits the crime. She did a crappy job with sensitive information. Prove that it's fallen into the wrong hands, ok, we can talk about locking her up. I learned today, that she's the first SOS to ever have that responsibility (electronically, I mean). I think a better penalty, is to prove incompetence (which is easy), and then bar her from public office.

AND, make her sleep with Bill again. (Oh wait, that would be punishing ​him...)

Top Bottom