• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you vote to re-elect President Obama?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I swear...it is like you took what Bush said about the fight against terrorism and applied it to voting...:n00b:

I'm taking what war actually is.......sometimes having to make a deal with the Devil, to avoid being subjected to the most obvious and immediate tyranny.

But what exactly of my previous statement of third party candidates isn't correct?

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I'm taking what war actually is.......sometimes having to make a deal with the Devil, to avoid being subjected to the most obvious and immediate tyranny.

But what exactly of my previous statement isn't correct?

And electing Romney would be a little less obvious and immediate tyranny, but would still be tyranny.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I voted no because I'm not directly voting for Obama, but if voting for a 3rd party is a vote for Obama (as some claim) then I'll change it to yes. I have no desire to encourage the GOP to continue to run up terrible candidates while squashing legitimate inter-party opposition.

I keep telling myself that the GOP will figure it out, in the mean time they can pound sand.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I think we should get one vote for every $1,000 we pay in personal income tax.

Very interesting.

I just thought of this for a minute. This would be a very neat and entertaining experiment to witness here in the US.

:):

Oh, and I selected 'No' as my choice.
    And, others can call us third party voters whatever they want. We have thick skin.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Does it really matter whether it's Obama or Romney? After the election, it will be in the hands of the puppet masters anyhow...

Top Bottom