• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you vote to re-elect President Obama?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Canes173

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    Crown Point
    Romney MIGHT do this, Romney MIGHT do that.....obama WILL continue what he's started. He WILL attack our gun rights, he will not create more jobs, he will not start oil drilling, he will weaken our military. And unfortunately, voting for a third party is guaranteed to get us 4 more years of obama. Second term means the gloves come off, remember how he was overheard telling sarah brady that he has an anti-gun agenda but it has to be done behind the scenes? Hello fast and furious, well 2nd term, no behind the scenes anymore.
    Or the off the mic comments to the russians at the nuclear talks?
    I'll take the "might" and "maybe" over the the clusterf**k that's coming if he gets back in!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    And all the Obama haters said he didn't care about a second term and he was going to accomplish all of his goals and destroy this country in 4 years. Our guns were going to be banned, etc, etc.

Obama doesn't care about 2016 but the dem establishment does.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    Romney MIGHT do this, Romney MIGHT do that.....obama WILL continue what he's started. He WILL attack our gun rights, he will not create more jobs, he will not start oil drilling, he will weaken our military. And unfortunately, voting for a third party is guaranteed to get us 4 more years of obama. Second term means the gloves come off, remember how he was overheard telling sarah brady that he has an anti-gun agenda but it has to be done behind the scenes? Hello fast and furious, well 2nd term, no behind the scenes anymore.
    Or the off the mic comments to the russians at the nuclear talks?
    I'll take the "might" and "maybe" over the the clusterf**k that's coming if he gets back in!

Don't let a little thing like Romney's record get in the way, lol.

Canes173

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    Crown Point
    Don't let a little thing like Romney's record get in the way, lol.

I'm not a big time romney supporter, but he's a better choice than comrade leader.
    Have you spent any time in communist MA? I grew up there, the fact romney got anything done in that state is amazing. How that state went from birthplace of the revolution to a lib controlled wasteland is sickening!

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    It's a moot point really. Romney has next to no chance of beating Obama. Folks should start considering who they'll want to see run in 16'. Romney can't excite his own party, good luck exciting the independents he'll need to win.

Then you won't mind me feeding you these words back in a few weeks.

Let's look at the highlights of the Obama administration:

1. Bin Laden was Killed

That's about it.

The man has been a economic disaster to America. We're facing the 4th year in a row of TRILLION dollar deficit spending, and in all that time he's been unable to come up with ONE single budget. His inability to work with congress is epic, even when his own party had control of both houses. His inability to pick and choose leaders within the military, financial, and social sectors has given him a cabinet that is the worst since Jimmy Carter, but what did we really expect? We sent a man without an hour of executive experience to the Whitehouse, a man that has spent millions of dollars trying to hide his own identity, a man that is nothing more than a political robot.

He's a failure on all fronts, and the fact has had chosen Joe Biden to be his VP TWICE now, should wake up even the biggest meatheads that still support the loser.

A vote for Obama is a vote to end the middle class, and you think his ultra rich buddies will be paying any extra this year then dude, I have some ocean front property in Arizona that you might be interested in.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's a moot point really. Romney has next to no chance of beating Obama. Folks should start considering who they'll want to see run in 16'. Romney can't excite his own party, good luck exciting the independents he'll need to win.

I think you have a more pessimistic outlook than reality supports. While I don't think Romney will win, the polls are close (unless you pay attention to the polls that over sample Democrats). The reason he won't win is because Obama's use of class warfare is most effective. The polls shifted towards Romney as Obama's been tested in the middle east. Obama will probably weasel out of it though, but that's not a foregone conclusion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Then you won't mind me feeding you these words back in a few weeks.

Let's look at the highlights of the Obama administration:

1. Bin Laden was Killed

That's about it.

The man has been a economic disaster to America. We're facing the 4th year in a row of TRILLION dollar deficit spending, and in all that time he's been unable to come up with ONE single budget. His inability to work with congress is epic, even when his own party had control of both houses. His inability to pick and choose leaders within the military, financial, and social sectors has given him a cabinet that is the worst since Jimmy Carter, but what did we really expect? We sent a man without an hour of executive experience to the Whitehouse, a man that has spent millions of dollars trying to hide his own identity, a man that is nothing more than a political robot.

He's a failure on all fronts, and the fact has had chosen Joe Biden to be his VP TWICE now, should wake up even the biggest meatheads that still support the loser.

A vote for Obama is a vote to end the middle class, and you think his ultra rich buddies will be paying any extra this year then dude, I have some ocean front property in Arizona that you might be interested in.

I suggest you investigate more. I imagine there are more than a few "highlights" that you would agree with.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    This assumes Romney would appoint a constitutionalist. This also assumes that constitutionalists even exist anymore.

Bad assumptions...

Top Bottom