• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This will be fun...and probably exactly what we need.

Dominion doesn't seem too concerned about the discovery process.
    How much evidence could be ... modified, shall we say ... between 3 Nov 20 and 8 Jan 21? Might that not affect their level of worry about discovery over time? Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe as the plaintiff Dominion would still not be under any requirement to preserve evidence unless counter-sued or the court they filed in directed them to do so

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How much evidence could be ... modified, shall we say ... between 3 Nov 20 and 8 Jan 21? Might that not affect their level of worry about discovery over time? Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe as the plaintiff Dominion would still not be under any requirement to preserve evidence unless counter-sued or the court they filed in directed them to do so
    Dominion has the burden of proof, so any missing evidence goes against them. Further, those in the know can easily determine if computer files have been altered.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Now you're just setting up a straw man.

I guess I don't know exactly what point you're trying to make.

There's no reason whatsoever to believe ANTIFA, Soros, the Vatican, or any other boogeyman caused this. To do so is just another way to remove any uncomfortable feeling that conservatives are humans too, and subject to the same feelings, outrage, and mob actions as anyone else.

PS - have a great weekend INGO! Jetta's out! :cool:

It's not a straw man. I made a point that a piece of evidence presented to prove that antifa wasn't involved was logically flawed, and you responded with a post essentially saying the Capitol tour was Trump's fault. I just pointed out that Trump's purported culpability had nothing to do with the initial point I made.

There is a reason to believe antifa was involved, because prior to the rally they threatened to dress as Trump supporters and cause problems.

Have a good weekend.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    There is a reason to believe antifa was involved, because prior to the rally they threatened to dress as Trump supporters and cause problems.
    I hate Antifa, but admire their dedication in posing for pictures and exposing themselves to criminal prosecution, just to make Trump supporters look bad. They sure got the costumes and mannerisms right, must have a hell of a psy ops division.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Um...here it is, straight from the horse's mouth. There is no Edison County in Michigan, or anywhere in the United States.

Did the Chinese hack this affidavit?

Come on, that's easy to explain. Spell check changed the spelling and spell check was created by a Soros owned company! How's that for a conspiracy theory (and I made it up all by myself)!

Edison.png

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I hate Antifa, but admire their dedication in posing for pictures and exposing themselves to criminal prosecution, just to make Trump supporters look bad. They sure got the costumes and mannerisms right, must have a hell of a psy ops division.

Sarcasm is a poor substitute for logic. If you knew much about antifa\anarchists, you'd know that they employ these sort of tactics in situations where their overt presence and actions would be unwelcome. Look the part, mix in with the crowd, hype the crowd, and disappear from the mob they've riled up before LE shows up.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Sarcasm is a poor substitute for logic. If you knew much about antifa\anarchists, you'd know that they employ these sort of tactics in situations where their overt presence and actions would be unwelcome. Look the part, mix in with the crowd, hype the crowd, and disappear from the mob they've riled up before LE shows up.
    Sarcasm is all that this debunked notion deserves. That's not what happened here, and you know it.

Which one of these nutbags is the Antifa "provocateur?" Looks like they forgot to "slip out the back."

freaks.jpg

moron.jpg

rebelscum.jpg

traitor.jpg

zipties.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Oh my. Those photos are so raw and violent, we should have a warning on this thread now so children don't see it.
    I hope kids do see it, so they recognize traitors when they see them.

Shame about the USAF veteran being killed. Those bullets would have been much better suited for scumbags carrying enemy flags and sporting Nazi fanboi paraphernalia into the halls of our nation's government.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Sarcasm is all that this debunked notion deserves. That's not what happened here, and you know it.

Which one of these nutbags is the Antifa "provocateur?" Looks like they forgot to "slip out the back."

freaks.jpg

moron.jpg

rebelscum.jpg

traitor.jpg

zipties.jpg

Do you even read what you're responding to? I didn't claim that it happened, only that it was a possibilty and gave reason why. You skipped over the reasoning. It's an arrogant and closed minded way to conduct a conversation.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Shame about the USAF veteran being killed. Those bullets would have been much better suited for scumbags carrying enemy flags and sporting Nazi fanboi paraphernalia into the halls of our nation's government.
    Don't disagree with you but I've lost my ability to get too angry or too happy about anything I didn't personally witness. Tired of being fed :poop::poop: only to learn later that the story had been manipulated.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Look the part, mix in with the crowd, hype the crowd, and disappear from the mob they've riled up before LE shows up.
    Are you saying that Trump's most ardent supporters can be riled up by people saying something different than what those people actually intend to do? If only we had known...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Do you even read what you're responding to? I didn't claim that it happened, only that it was a possibilty and gave reason why. You skipped over the reasoning. It's an arrogant and closed minded way to conduct a conversation.
    Sorry, I just must be further along in the news cycle than you. It's been debunked. Yes, Antifa has operated this way, but always with like-minded crowds. It should be obvious from a casual glance at this crowd that there was no need for provocation, and if there was a number of Antifa with them, it was 1 out of 100 or so.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Don't disagree with you but I've lost my ability to get too angry or too happy about anything I didn't personally witness. Tired of being fed :poop::poop: only to learn later that the story had been manipulated.
    I see your point, but sometimes a cigar is really just a cigar. On the other side of things, I'm tired of hearing that everything is a ****ing conspiracy.

Trump made his bed with his inability to act like a normal human being. And this cute little unscheduled all-access tour of Congress has pushed most normal people, who just want some semblance of a normal life in this country, over the line to wanting to see Trump gone. No matter what good he's done for the nation. The circus has run way too long.

Biden didn't win. Trump lost.

And I fear we will pay the price for it.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Sorry, I just must be further along in the news cycle than you. It's been debunked. Yes, Antifa has operated this way, but always with like-minded crowds. It should be obvious from a casual glance at this crowd that there was no need for provocation, and if there was a number of Antifa with them, it was 1 out of 100 or so.
    Yes looking through a few pics of the relatively small portion of the rally crowd that actually entered the Capitol equals fully debunked. Come on you're a smarter guy than that. And again if they were involved, they wouldn't want to enter the Capitol which would significantly increase the chances of being identified or apprehended.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I see you like using leftist language.

Traitor=Patriot

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yes looking through a few pics of the relatively small portion of the rally crowd that actually entered the Capitol equals fully debunked. Come on you're a smarter guy than that. And again if they were involved, they wouldn't want to enter the Capitol which would significantly increase the chances of being identified or apprehended.
    Do you believe that every man is responsible for his own actions?

Top Bottom