• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Why not? People have been blaming Trump without any evidence.

Oh, I forgot. We can't apply the same standards to both sides, my bad.
    Can't claim you're side is better by pointing to bad behavior on the other side as justification.

And several Republicans have pointed blame at Trump, too.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So what was the purpose in bringing Antifa into the discussion in purely hypothetical terms? Were you trying to shift blame away from the people who actually overran the Capitol without having to provide any evidence?
    I didn't. This is exhsusting, go back and start reading from the beginning of my comments on the subject before asking such questions.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I didn't. This is exhsusting, go back and start reading from the beginning of my comments on the subject before asking such questions.
    Did you forget who posted this:
    I think what many forget is that these antifa/anarchist types do not always participate in the mob activity. They often get it started and fade away as the mob they have whipped up does their thing. It would be interesting to look at the events\individuals that stirred emotions to a sufficient level for people to decide to rush the building rather than take inventory of those arrested inside.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Don't be lazy. I said read from the beginning. I'm starting to think you just enjoy trolling.
    I don't need to go back and re-read nearly 450+ posts to see that you, in that post, tried to point blame at Antifa solely on the basis that it seems like someone potentially within their tactics.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Can't claim you're side is better by pointing to bad behavior on the other side as justification.

And several Republicans have pointed blame at Trump, too.
    Someone has to address the hypocrisy with your side. It's been swept under the rug and ignored for too long. Why the resistance to the conservative side finally lowering themselves to the left's standards? Does the left legitimately have ownership of misinformation and biased reporting? What's good for the goose and all. Conservatives have taken the high road for too long, it's time to start shoving their BS back in their faces. There's realistically probably a 2% chance it would accomplish anything, especially since you have Hollywood and big media on your side. I won't let it slow me down in pointing it out.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too difficult to identify the turncoats of the past few days if anyone had the wherewithal to do it. These are not people I consider to be on the right side of things.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I don't need to go back and re-read nearly 450+ posts to see that you, in that post, tried to point blame at Antifa solely on the basis that it seems like someone potentially within their tactics.
    I could pick any number of your posts without the surrounding context and make it appear you said something you didn't. I think we're smarter than that. I've told you why I posted what I did, and you're arguing with ME, about the meaning of MY words.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. About Antifa. Do we all agree now that it was not an Antifa false flag op? This was Trumpers storming the capital building. I mean. I found it curious that people who indicated some support for the "patriots" storming the capital also claimed it was an Antifa false flag. It kinda can't be both.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Okay. About Antifa. Do we all agree now that it was not an Antifa false flag op? This was Trumpers storming the capital building. I mean. I found it curious that people who indicated some support for the "patriots" storming the capital also claimed it was an Antifa false flag. It kinda can't be both.
    How can any of us really know the answer to this? It has been put out that it was patriots, antifa, deep state black hats, and military white hats. Who the hell knows?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    How can any of us really know the answer to this? It has been put out that it was patriots, antifa, deep state black hats, and military white hats. Who the hell knows?
    I'm in agreement with this. There most certainly were conservatives who went into the capitol. I don't have evidence to support anyone other than conservaties who went in so I'm not claiming they did.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    So what was the purpose in bringing Antifa into the discussion in purely hypothetical terms? Were you trying to shift blame away from the people who actually overran the Capitol without having to provide any evidence?
    Kinda like saying Trump told everyone to storm the buildings.
    I keep hearing he incited the riot, but I've yet to hear or see him telling people to break into the buildings.
    I think a better explanation is people are tired of Nancy and the rest of them stepping on us and they acted out.
    Simply put, the only ones to blame are the people who actually did it

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    You know, people fled Europe and Asia in the early 16th, 17th & 18th century to come to America where the sought freedom and that was great.
    But now we have nowhere to go so we must dig in and resist.
    We are starting to be and have been treated just like the Chinese people, being censored and lied to.

As bad as the riot was it didn't happen for no reason and justice has not been served concerning the vote count, and not all of the 10's of thousands of people there were involved in the mehem.

Give the people a fair and just hearing in court and the problem will go away.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    In religions or cults, the most fervent committed folks are often the ones who make the pilgrimages.

Their leader called on them to make a pilgrimage. Gave reasons why they should do it, and gave expectations of what could happen if they did it throughhis current surrogates. Right there in DC where there are lots of monuments to their prophets, kings, and apostles that wrote their sacred documents. Trump then makes claims of martyrdom and calls on his supporters to do the same.

It's not surprising some answered the call.

Could there have been some infiltration? Sure, but that doesn't mean the majority of the violence can be pinned on agitators.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Can any we all agree now that humans weren't descended from an alien species?

How can any of us really know the answer to this? It has been put out that we were.

I think as some people have said, pretty much no one who broke in wore masks. And they probably all had their phones on them. The FBI probably has a list of everyone who was there. And of course they have in custody the people who were arrested already.

Okay. How about a compromise? Can we all agree that most likely we weren't descended from an alien species, and that it was probably mostly the ardent Trumpers who broke into the Capital? I agree with Max that of all the people who broke in, I doubt most of them understood the gravity of what they were doing. Seeing that many people on video just milling about as if they're browsing through a museum, I just don't think they were there to take over the government. But they were most likely Trumpers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In religions or cults, the most fervent committed folks are often the ones who make the pilgrimages.

Their leader called on them to make a pilgrimage. Gave reasons why they should do it, and gave expectations of what could happen if they did it throughhis current surrogates. Right there in DC where there are lots of monuments to their prophets, kings, and apostles that wrote their sacred documents. Trump then makes claims of martyrdom and calls on his supporters to do the same.

It's not surprising some answered the call.

Could there have been some infiltration? Sure, but that doesn't mean the majority of the violence can be pinned on agitators.

Except, their leader did tell them to peacefully make their voices heard. But it's been reported that many Trumpers were at the capital before the speech even began. Maybe they didn't get the message.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Kinda like saying Trump told everyone to storm the buildings.
    I keep hearing he incited the riot, but I've yet to hear or see him telling people to break into the buildings.
    I think a better explanation is people are tired of Nancy and the rest of them stepping on us and they acted out.
    Simply put, the only ones to blame are the people who actually did it
    Why do they have to be Trumpers or Trump supporter? Why can they not be conservatives who are very real and very legitimate concerns about not only the election but what has been happening in the media?

It ain't about Trump

Top Bottom