• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    And again if they were involved, they wouldn't want to enter the Capitol which would significantly increase the chances of being identified or apprehended.
    So the Antifa involved were smart enough to avoid the cameras and facial recognition, but the real Trump supporters weren't?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Most patriots I know don't carry the flag of a defeated enemy or wear clothing celebrating another defeated enemy.

******* traitors.
    Maybe they were just trying to get in because someone told them it was Traitor-Con and they wanted to meet the real pro's inside.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So the Antifa involved were smart enough to avoid the cameras and facial recognition, but the real Trump supporters weren't?
    If they're only looking at people inside the Capitol, and they didn't go in, all the cameras and facial recognition won't find them, now would they. Come on, use that noggin.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Good, stoke the flames of division within your own camp, while pretending to oppose the leftists.
    I don't have a camp, because I'm not a binary thinking simpleton.

George Washington warned about political parties. Argue with him if you'd like.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't have a camp, because I'm not a binary thinking simpleton.

George Washington warned about political parties. Argue with him if you'd like.

There's 2 camps whether you like it or not, and they aren't parties.

It's the authoritarians ruling from ivory towers, or us.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Last time.
    If any of you slide back into the ditch you will be locked out of the politics subforum. We have new tools to use. Please dont make me use them.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    If they're only looking at people inside the Capitol, and they didn't go in, all the cameras and facial recognition won't find them, now would they. Come on, use that noggin.
    :scratch:

Again, are you saying that Antifa stirred this up, but then they stopped short of the part where crimes were committed? You are saying that the Trump supporters were cajoled by Antifa into committing crimes that Antifa themselves didn't commit?

I don't think that at all puts the fault on Antifa.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    :scratch:

Again, are you saying that Antifa stirred this up, but then they stopped short of the part where crimes were committed? You are saying that the Trump supporters were cajoled by Antifa into committing crimes that Antifa themselves didn't commit?

I don't think that at all puts the fault on Antifa.

No, I didn't say antifa DID anything. I said the anarchist types COULD have incited the crowd. It's kinda what they do. I think you're letting your biases create inferences about what I'm saying

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In other news Rasmussen Trump daily approval rating is up to 48% from hovering in the 45% range since christmas. This is a three day rolling average, the Thursday only number was 51%, a sharp jump.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    No, I didn't say antifa DID anything. I said the anarchist types COULD have incited the crowd. It's kinda what they do. I think you're letting your biases create inferences about what I'm saying
    So what was the purpose in bringing Antifa into the discussion in purely hypothetical terms? Were you trying to shift blame away from the people who actually overran the Capitol without having to provide any evidence?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    In other news Rasmussen Trump daily approval rating is up to 48% from hovering in the 45% range since christmas. This is a three day rolling average, the Thursday only number was 51%, a sharp jump.
    I thought we weren't supposed to trust polling anymore.

Top Bottom