• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The rapid rise in US yields to ~5% points to the government’s annual interest-rate bill rising to 4.5-5% of debt outstanding in the next six months.
    That’s in the region of $1.7 trillion - or the GDP of Australia - each year.

Wonder how that will impact...well the world.,but US taxpayers primarialy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Women wear a pair of panties but only one bra.
    If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
    If your knees bent the other way, what would a chair look like?
    - All from the late, great Gallagher

Where did the other sock in the dryer go?

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Why do people insist on throwing their trash out the window in the country when every place they stop has a trash can???

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why do people insist on throwing their trash out the window in the country when every place they stop has a trash can???
    Actually finding trash cans in public places is difficult anymore, no one wants the expense of the labor to collect it and the cost of disposal…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Why do I have to unsubscribe from 5000 emails every week when I never subscribed to them?!?
    Yeah, it seems someone is always following up about that credit application I [never] filled out. I can get my [not] requested money in as little as two days. Ugh. Lately, I've been getting a call/msg that is meant for a fax; the whole beeping and whistling sound as if someone is attempting to send a fax. Weird.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Why do I have to unsubscribe from 5000 emails every week when I never subscribed to them?!?
    Don't unsubscribe unless that you know you subscribed. That just lets the sender know that they have a valid email address to sell or send more crap to. Mark them as spam and delete them without unsubscribing.
    Yeah, it seems someone is always following up about that credit application I [never] filled out. I can get my [not] requested money in as little as two days. Ugh. Lately, I've been getting a call/msg that is meant for a fax; the whole beeping and whistling sound as if someone is attempting to send a fax. Weird.
    Don't answer calls from numbers you don't recognize. If it's legit, they'll leave a voice mail. If they don't, block the number. (Although blocking the number only does so much, since 99.9% of those calls are using spoofed numbers anyhow.)

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    On INGO, Why do I hit the bell on my iPad to see my alerts, but on my iPhone I hit the lightning bolt to see my alerts????

Top Bottom