• DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Mmmm, I don't know about that.
    Unless you're in a full suit, how are you keeping the mouthpiece in?

Mr. Ball was, by all accounts, a masterful scuba diver. I can definitely see it happening. I practiced on the bars in Phillips quarry in Muncie until I was pretty good at the buoyancy thing, but I'm still a piker compared to some of these guys and gals. That's the hard part of it to me. If you've got a good fitting regulator, it's pretty easy to keep it in your mouth.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Did you know at 3 am you can saute onions and pepers(set them aside)and then make an omlet with bacon,cheese,and sauted onions and peppers...in less than 12 minutes!
    I also recomend adding salt and some smoked paprika during the process.

Then...well then you can nap...or go on INGO.

*it was 3 am. I used premade bacon crumbles. Also made the dog a plain egg omlet.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
    Anyone can be assassinated. The only real difference between murder and assassination is motive.
    Assassinated is "officially" considered a political or religious murder. Assassination can not be for personal reasons, murder usually is.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It is not nice to Denny a random pondering. :)
    I thought you should know the truth,so the pondering would pass and you could ponder other things.

If you get stuck pondering one thing without answers, it can occupy your time and thoughts to a degree that negatively impacts your life. Just something to think about.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
    "I'm watching the news … Tupac Shakur was assassinated, Biggie Smalls assassinated, struck down by assassin's bullets … no, they wasn't. Martin Luther King was assassinated, Malcolm X was assassinated, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. Them two xxxxxx got shot! Xxxx, I love Tupac, I love Biggie, but school will be open on their birthday."

-Chris Rock

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Huh. Never thought of that. Sounds good
    Any pasta really. its not mixed/cooked in. Really makes it more filling and satisfying. Its my second bowl as a second dinner. The first bowl I didnt think to make pasta so I got hungry again quick.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom