• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't you guys worry. According to CNN this morning Jeb Bush has a significant lead in the polls.
    Don't need CNN to read the tea leaves. Clinton v. Bush rematch. Clinton wins through the expected electoral collage path. Rome burns. While she fiddles with her Clinton.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Don't need CNN to read the tea leaves. Clinton v. Bush rematch. Clinton wins through the expected electoral collage path. Rome burns. While she fiddles with her Clinton.

This mornings disturbing mental image brought to you by jamil...

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Yep. We loves us some namecallin'.

But lapdogs? Their favored solutions overlapping with his doesn't make them papdogs unless the definition has changed.

Nothing like writing Hillary's commercials for her.

tell me what your for and what you'll do.

I'll decide

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ya -
    Cause wire taps have never worked in catching criminals. :n00b:

It will not matter who is in charge of the government. They will never end it. They've been tapping phones since Bell invented them. Technology just keeps advancing and the means are getting better. Phones, Video, Internet, etc...

That's great to publicly be against it and all, but even the Pauls wouldn't purposely stop doing it. Just a Gesture....... or is it Jester. :dunno:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ya -
    Cause wire taps have never worked in catching criminals. :n00b:

It will not matter who is in charge of the government. They will never end it. They've been tapping phones since Bell invented them. Technology just keeps advancing and the means are getting better. Phones, Video, Internet, etc...

The controversy is not about abandoning surveillance techniques. Its a question of using them under proper 4th amendment guidelines.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Rand Paul vs. Bernie Sanders on the 'Right' to Health Care

[video]https://youtu.be/ug7fyAe2HeM[/video]

Rand points out that the 'Right' to health care necessarily means enslaving or conscripting providers. And he is absolutely right - if one man has a 'right' to my services, how can I have the 'right' to refuse?

He also points out that many doctors and medical facilities voluntarily offer care to people before investigating their ability to pay for it.

Bernie responds with multiple logical fallacies. Asking a doctor if she currently feels like a slave? This 'right' to health care is not currently enforced, how are her current 'feelings' relevant?

The liberals scored this one as a win for themselves, but I think Rand nailed it.

Top Bottom