GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Is there something funny about a post like this coming from a guy with 23,500 posts on INGO, or is that just me??? :laugh:

Heh...surfing and posting is one thing with Dish (or any other satellite internet service) but watching videos can be painful and if you're over your data limit--almost impossible. Plus they burn through your allotment quickly, so...I can post a bunch, just can't watch a bunch. :):

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Heh...surfing and posting is one thing with Dish (or any other satellite internet service) but watching videos can be painful and if you're over your data limit--almost impossible. Plus they burn through your allotment quickly, so...I can post a bunch, just can't watch a bunch. :):

Yep, sounds like my Verizon service ever since my 4G deal expired!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, Paul has his first ad out (should start on TV on Monday) and, oddly, it doesn't target his gop opponents or tout his candidacy really. It's an anti-Hillary ad. Odd choice for an initial ad.

[video=youtube_share;lUAP_WMr2fw]http://youtu.be/lUAP_WMr2fw[/video]

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Well, Paul has his first ad out (should start on TV on Monday) and, oddly, it doesn't target his gop opponents or tout his candidacy really. It's an anti-Hillary ad. Odd choice for an initial ad.

[video=youtube_share;lUAP_WMr2fw]http://youtu.be/lUAP_WMr2fw[/video]
    I think he realizes that the real opponent is Hillary and not the GOP. In the end that's what it mounts up to.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    Aliens...

I think you mean
    images

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm not fond of passing any legislation that adds to the deficit. I'll be interested in how Rand Paul explains his vote.

Maybe along the lines: Medicare's not going away. Millions of seniors depend on this program to pay for their healthcare. Not properly reimbursing healthcare providers will result in decreased options and endanger the care our mothers, fathers, and grandparents depend on to live.

In other words: It ain't going away. We might as well fund it so it will work. I'm going to let my competitors for the GOP nomination appear to be anxious to take away medicare and, by extension, social security.

Jroe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    Does anyone know who he plans to make his running partner? I'm sure Cruz or Walker might be possibilities, but wasn't sure if anyone actually knows anything yet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does anyone know who he plans to make his running partner? I'm sure Cruz or Walker might be possibilities, but wasn't sure if anyone actually knows anything yet.
    Kinda early for that. I'm sure not even he has any solid ideas. Too many variables at this point.

Top Bottom