• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    You weren't driving a 1970 Dodge Swinger were you?
    trouble_zpse03f9025.jpg

And you're not some sorta Secret Agent Fella are you???

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I was stopped for doing 54 in 40.. I admit i was speeding with good cause. The off ramp to 38th street from I65 sometimes people dont want to let you over.. my option was to be forced back onto I65, crash into the divider or accelerate and pass the tard that wouldnt let me over... I opted for passing him... I guess the officer in his bored wisdom clocked me as I was passing someone so I wouldnt crash into the divider.

Basically I was cited by IMPD for speeding on I65?

Pulled into a parking lot
    Officer Approached my car wearing motorcycle boots. (made me chuckle a bit)
    "where you going with this long gun boy?"
    "Im going to sell it"
    "Your not doing that craigslist blah blah blah"
    "No I am familiar with the person I am selling it to"
    "You have any ammo with it?"
    "Yes I do"
    "Is it in the Car and loaded?"
    "Its in the car but its not loaded"
    "You know those are both federal offenses, you cant have a long gun in a passenger compartment of a car, it has to be in a trunk and in a case"
    "Its also a federal offense to have the ammo readily accessible"
    "You could easily load it up and shoot me, (something to the effect of bing bada boom)"
    "I do not believe it is illegal sir"
    "Its the law and its a federal offense its for officer safety" real aggressive)
    (I decided to just forget it an get out before Officer JBT decides to get frisky)...

Bad encounter with a LEO that ended pretty well though. Once he got his ticket wrote up and his power trip over it ended up me and him outside my car talking about different firearms, His experiences as a LEO and my experiences in armed security.

If any of our distinguished IMPD members would like his name I would be happy to forward it on to help educate him a bit as to gun laws.

Ended well? He was a dick and gave you a ticket. Also, I wouldn't have given him the time of day after telling you some bs about how you can carry your own property. When I was doing apartment security I had my Mossberg in a police issue shotgun rack right between my seats. Never had a problem. Had an AR in a did by side mount for a while, too. I call bs.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ended well? He was a dick and gave you a ticket. Also, I wouldn't have given him the time of day after telling you some bs about how you can carry your own property. When I was doing apartment security I had my Mossberg in a police issue shotgun rack right between my seats. Never had a problem. Had an AR in a did by side mount for a while, too. I call bs.

wow! bet this gets some comments

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

wow! bet this gets some comments

I'll be the first to comment on his offensive post -

MOSSBERG?? Really?

Where's your Remington? :xmad::xmad:

That's all.

Top Bottom