• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Great timing, with the economy on the brink of disaster, inflation outpacing the space shuttle at orbital velocity and the national debt climbing so fast they're going to have to invent new numbers to keep track of it. What we really need, I mean what WE REALLY ****ING NEED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! Is a multi million dollar, taxpayer funded sports park for women. Why shouldn't we spend tens of millions preparing women for their future careers as pro athletes where 2% will actually earn enough to buy a home?

Blessed and thankful for the leadership we have in this country. ****ing brilliant use of tax money.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Great timing, with the economy on the brink of disaster, inflation outpacing the space shuttle at orbital velocity and the national debt climbing so fast they're going to have to invent new numbers to keep track of it. What we really need, I mean what WE REALLY ****ING NEED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! Is a multi million dollar, taxpayer funded sports park for women. Why shouldn't we spend tens of millions preparing women for their future careers as pro athletes where 2% will actually earn enough to buy a home?

Blessed and thankful for the leadership we have in this country. ****ing brilliant use of tax money.
    When I get too wound around the axle about the crap that's going on now, I always think of this. I hope it helps!

Seriously, think of the serenity prayer.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to know the difference."

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When I get too wound around the axle about the crap that's going on now, I always think of this. I hope it helps!

Seriously, think of the serenity prayer.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to know the difference."

I'm in a hole and I know it. The hits just keep in comin. It's all I can do to tread water and venting here helps. I only hope the scumbags responsible for this kind of insanity read my comments.

Reactions: Leo

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am really tired of building stadiums and clubhouses for millionaires who want to charge me hundreds of dollars to go in the buildings we provided for them. I don't care how much extra beer the local taverns sell, it is not worth it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom