• ...and so much more!
  • Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Have you put in a call to the Chief?

I called yesterday, but I got the, "He's not available, can I take a message?" So I just said "No thanks." and hung up. I'll try him back when we're driving down to LA, since I will have time to kill anyways. For now, I am off to work INGO, see ya'll later!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey Sylvain, there's a new Scotsman that started making fun of you if you aren't already bored of rednecks cracking jokes! :laugh:

I saw that.Im used to people making jokes about Frenchmen being cowards and dropping their guns.
    For some reasons I always hear those jokes online and never in person. :dunno:

I bet this guy serving in Afghanistan would like to laugh and hear some jokes but I doubt people ever made fun of him to his face ... ever. :): :rolleyes:

1301548648686.jpg

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I saw that.Im used to people making jokes about Frenchmen being cowards and dropping their guns.

I bet this guy serving in Afghanistan would like to laugh and hear some jokes but I doubt people ever made fun of him to his face ... ever. :): :rolleyes:

1301548648686.jpg

Does he have a dueling contract? :D

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

. :): :rolleyes:

I have to say Sylvain, most Americans haven't met a French military person. Just remember, what kind of joke would we be hearing in France.

Mostly, I've met french naval personal. They knew their ****.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They're wearing woodland camo in the desert.

Always a war behind, those French. :D

It's actually not "woodland" but "centre europe" camo.

That's what all the French troops wear in Afghanistan.Not the the entire country is made of desert and they are actually often in the mountains.

I have to say Sylvain, most Americans haven't met a French military person. Just remember, what kind of joke would we be hearing in France.

Mostly, I've met french naval personal. They knew their ****.

Here in Normandy where I live you wouldn't hear any jokes about the US military.We have the utmost respects for them since we have thousands of US soldiers buried on our soil.
    I actually pay my respects to them each year by visiting the different war cemeteries of the region.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Here in Normandy where I live you wouldn't hear any jokes about the US military.We have the utmost respects for them since we have thousands of US soldiers buried on our soil.
    I actually pay my respects to them each year by visiting the different war cemeteries of the region.

How quickly we Americans forget that in all likelihood we owe our independence from the British to the French. :cheers: :patriot:

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Can we get an update and get back on topic? I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Can we get an update and get back on topic? I'm interested to see how this turns out.

INGO Thread ROE #1: Once a thread has gone off the rails, the OP has less than 24 hrs or 5 posts (whichever comes first) to get it back on track.

By failing to do so in this case, OP has officially lost controlling interest and even if updated, it's topic will forever be Viva La France', or what can you get for a can of Pringles, whichever you prefer. :D

Top Bottom