• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All the people in those videos.....and not ONE of them could throw a straight punch.

Figures.

Both sides had their rainbow people. It was hilarious seeing them fight each other over what is really just a disagreement on the priority of which virtue to signal. Some thought that Palistinian support is the priority and some thought LGBT is. Big fight ensues. And it's just hilarious to sane people.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Pride parade people in Loogootee Indiana mad because the town council denied their parade permit have the ACLU now suing the town. Promoter was on the news saying everybody in the town wants it and that kids in particular need to see it. Watching this guy talk about the kids you got a bad feeling from his expressions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And they call Conservatives "conspiracy theorists".

Are there no "no u turn" signs in non-gay communities? Are U-turns now allowed in that community but are still against the law in non-gay communities?

OMG! Oppressed by a no u-turn sign! :runaway:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, I almost asked if anyone knew what the logic behind that claim was, but then I was, like ... wait a minute, I already know the answer to that. There is no logic behind it

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I am waiting for the video of the drag queen showing up at a Black church and demanding that they be allowed to conduct "story time" for the children in Bible class. That would be epic!

Even more epic would be video of the police showing up and trying to figure out who to arrest - the pedophile or the people who beat the crap out of the pedophile.
    :dunno:

Top Bottom