• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What does INGO think? Is it lesser this year than what it has been? I avoid going into most stores and am pretty mission focused when I do go in so I probably wouldn't pick up on any changes.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    How do we get the D- into an F? So this is scored like golf, the lower the better?
    I'm not sure what the metrics were or how they defined 'safety' but i'm guessing it's like Everytowns grades for States, the lower the grade the better the gun laws. Here in SD were a solid F and the lowest graded State, I know here at least in Govt and the University system we can't use pronouns in our emails or on zoom etc., and DEI is never spoken etc.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm not sure what the metrics were or how they defined 'safety' but i'm guessing it's like Everytowns grades for States, the lower the grade the better the gun laws. Here in SD were a solid F and the lowest graded State, I know here at least in Govt and the University system we can't use pronouns in our emails or on zoom etc., and DEI is never spoken etc.
    I'm pretty sure "safety" is a euphemism for forced behavior, I mean accommodation, on everyone else's part.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There are nine states with an F grade. Yet, they/them/it still assign a rank (43-51*). So, according to the alphapunctuationnazis, the letter F isn't equal among letter Fs. Some letter Fs are more "safe" than others.

* Washington D.C. isn't a state. They/them/it also rank both Virginia and Maryland as "safer" than the state of D.C. Are they/them/it even remotely aware of where D.C. is located?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    remember, this is better than the possible alternative that by many accounts would lead to a complete collapse of our society and an invasion from foreign enemies that we would never overcome.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    There are nine states with an F grade. Yet, they/them/it still assign a rank (43-51*). So, according to the alphapunctuationnazis, the letter F isn't equal among letter Fs. Some letter Fs are more "safe" than others.

* Washington D.C. isn't a state. They/them/it also rank both Virginia and Maryland as "safer" than the state of D.C. Are they/them/it even remotely aware of where D.C. is located?

They are mentally ill. I wouldn't expect too much.

Top Bottom