• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I really could care less what people do with their lives, but all the pride gear made and marketed at really young kids is just ridiculous. Pride is a consenting adults thing, not for pre schoolers!
    In California they start gender ideology in kindergarten(since 2019).

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Good to see the USAF isn’t worrying about a possible war approaching.

51st Fighter Wing Osan Air Base, RoK. Same Wing and base where Gus Grissom flew F-86 Sabres.

1719361870873.jpeg

My unit coin from Korea I've been carrying over 30 years. 51st COBSS was a subordinate unit to the 51st Fighter Wing.

What happened to preparing to go to war with the norks?

1719362255787.jpeg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

May want to look up the meaning of twink. It is actually worse than it first appears...and that is pretty bad. How did this ever get past corporate?

*never mind saw it was a spoof.

It is interesting the walmart site itself has pulled the pride icecream page(all others work).

Try any other, they still work.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    As we close out the month of Groom, here's a little something that's worth the read:

To whom it may concern,

There is a small town on the North Fork of Long Island in New York called Greenport. It’s wine country and has been booming for the last couple of decades and really exploded during Covid. Always used to be filled with bachelorette parties, families and people looking to eat farm to table. The chart on Greenport is a straight shot to the moon. Better than bitcoin. I’m an investor in neighboring towns, so I know it well. It’s a Greek / American hotspot as many of our family members brought the town to prominence.

The last couple of summers and especially this one the locals have been complaining that it’s been quiet. Restaurant owners wondering where the people are. Stores closing at weird hours. Empty streets, piers, parks, carousels and empty retail stores. I walk around often and have seen the businesses suffering, tourists lacking and the streets not filled with laughter. You know why?

Because in a 4-5 block radius in the town I saw over 20 pride flags Some stores draped in them, but nobody is shopping, eating or drinking. Yet they still ask what’s happening, Couldn’t be more obvious to a father. As a father of three, I can tell you parents who have visited one time, won’t be back. Why would they, and I don’t blame them.

Why am I here? Cause I own properties. Otherwise I wouldn’t. It’s become perverted and desolate. Like a cult has taken over. Greenport won’t recover unless the American flags rise and families see that and come back.

You gay? Lesbian? That’s cool, do your thing.

You have sexualized the town and now the money is going elsewhere. People just want a coffee, sushi, a steak, a muffin and some ice cream. They don’t care about who you sleep with, and to constantly explain to their kids what’s happening. Everyone is going places where they can just be normal and have fun.

There are tons of towns like this across the USA close to big cities. They come because of how awesome conservatives made them, and destroy them for nobody to care again.

Sincerely,
    A Logical Father & business man.

Top Bottom