• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

When it comes right down to it, doesn't matter who is "in charge".
    We all know it's somebody behind the scenes.
    That, or a committee of somebodies behind the scenes.

Despite the fact that his family has been living off his grifting for a lifetime, he's never really been anything but a puppet for those he serves. Same goes for most of 'em. They probably don't even know it.

Only thing anybody on the left does know... is that they think... whatever they're told... seems like their own idea.

Now, they have to win. That little voice in their heads is telling them so. Not only that, but they got themselves a DEI hire as their number 2 girl, so pretty sure they're gonna have to stick with her as well. It would be unthinkable to fire a DEI hire because she's not good enough. Live by DEI, die by DEI. I can't wait to see how this all pans out.

Reality doesn't even factor in. Nothing is ever their fault.

1719887320602.png

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "At this point" may be true. But from what I have been listening too for the last year. Biden wins the nomination....then he either bows out due to health or personal reasons. A democrat committee is then free to chose anyone they want, (Newsom), to run, there is no nomination or voting. They would not be restricted by any state then. I believe this has been the plan for probably the last 2 years.

But that would mean the people would have no say in the matter and the "defenders of democracy" would simply dictate who would be the candidate.

Oh...wait....

A6C0EC58-5709-4A2D-AF57-590A4BD7DD0B.png

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    PT folks are happy. So far hitting all my metrics. More pain than I expected, but instructions say have to move it to get back to 100% which is my goal, so i move it quite a bit. Thanks for asking.. I should be out on my Giant soon enough.
    Metrics are satanic, tools of the devil! :lala:

Can you translate into Imperial of British Standard?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think in terms of funding, yeah. Maybe not as much the Bidens. I think they march to their own vices. I don't think Biden is ideologically driven. I doubt he knows much about reality at all.

The family is pushing him to stay in, knowing full well how bad his condition is. I think they want the power. And "The White House" is quite happy, because they can go on with their far left activism and plans to flip the social order. As long as Biden wins reelection and signs whatever bat **** crazy ClownWorld™ crap they want signed, that's good by them.

Jill controls Joe. She has him do what "The White House" wants. Soros gets what he's paying for. A revolution. The Biden family gets what they want. Money, power, prestige.
    I hope Soros also gets an encounter with a Mach III metal ogive

Wonder if old scratch will come claim that one in person

Top Bottom