• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I was informed today that Due to the weather the shipment will probly not arrive until Saturday. On the good side it does include a couple Glock 26 and still more. I've locked in a constant supply I just have to move it quick. Looking for something, Let us know and we'll watch for it.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    I am now on a more "I have a life schedule" at work and should be able to make a lot of the Thursday classes....

Dave,

Check out the meet-up link in my signature. There are a bunch of classes and discussions scheduled. There is something going on almost each week. Some are scheduled as far out as september.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    What do you have military surplus wise?

99.9% New Condor on the gear.
    Just got in a shipment and some messanger bags in.
    Had one for several months myself and it is really versatile so have one set up for the wife and the boy also, I am bringing it to the 2-7-13 meet at ISD on bags

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    2 classes this weekend at ISD. Prepping 001 1PM and Gardening at 3:30PM. As always bring a chair.

If you are interested in Thrive LTS foods I will bring catalogs and pricing sheets as well.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co

Lots of new stuff in the store last night. Picked up two Military surplusbags. New firearms, and they wont last at the price, home boss said no more atthis time. The inventory is growing, but going off the shelves just as fast.Walt has started stocking new items not just the same items and replacing. Newinventory coming in all the time.

New stuff I saw, probably more but was busy talking,

Saw a crank emergency radio

Gerber survival ax, saws, machete

Sterile skin stapler and remover

Mossberg shotgun, a few others I didn’t get to see. Few new handguns

New camping stoves

New Gear bags

New rifle cases

Surplus bags

Probably more but just can't remember it all.

Double class this weekend Prepping 001 at 1PM and Gardening at 3:30 Both arefree to attend. Gardening will have a fee if you want handouts/register forfree stuff $10 cash only. I will be there early if you want to come in and askany questions.

As always bring a chair

catfishjn69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    West side of Indy
    I was in there last night b4 the meeting, I was the guy with the shot gun. it was great to meet Rude1. very neat store. Do you guys do transfers from online purchases? if so could you pm me your info and cost per transfer
    thanks
    Jeremy

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    I need to put together a couple of bugout bags before my family needs them and we find ourselves ill-prepared.

I`m very curious about your handgun selection. I might have to stop by after payday in a few days.

Top Bottom