• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    I placed an order through u guys for a roll up dump pouch months ago and left my name and number. After a couple of weeks I stopped in and asked about it and a gal said they would see a shipment in soon with like items. Never heard anything. Not huge deal but simple things like this are a turn off. Regardless I'm all about supporting like minded individuals and local business so ill probably come back again. U guys have any of these in stock now. How about 5.56 ammo?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They have those pouches as of last Saturday I was there. Molle mounted and very inexpensive.

Ammo, I don't know what they have, I'm sure someone will answer you in the thread.

It's a cool little store. I really hope they succeed.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I placed an order through u guys for a roll up dump pouch months ago and left my name and number. After a couple of weeks I stopped in and asked about it and a gal said they would see a shipment in soon with like items. Never heard anything. Not huge deal but simple things like this are a turn off. Regardless I'm all about supporting like minded individuals and local business so ill probably come back again. U guys have any of these in stock now. How about 5.56 ammo?

Condor arrived at the end of the day Friday and didn't get out to the shelves until Saturday. Roll up dump pouches came in all except for tan I think, cannot remember for which one is on backorder. As for 5.56 I wish. I have been digging around for any 5.56 or 7.62 I can get my hands on. 30rd AR mags will be in by the end of the week. I will keep you updated if I get anny ammo. I working my butt off on that one and if you've ever met me You know I don't have much to loose. Wish me luck. Oh Ya one more thing Got more RRA receivers on order and RRA 30rd mags will be in, in hopefuly a few weeks.
    Thanks
    Walt

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    Thanks again for this free class. I learned a ton even with it just being an overview of a lot of topics. I'll be signing up for some future ones.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Glad you got something out if the class. There are so many topics and points to go over hard to hit them all in an hour or two. 001 is for the person or family just starting to prepp. It can be so overwhelming wih all to consider. Using you head and thinking things through is step one. 101 and some of the more specific topics like backyard grocery store is more detailed and for people or families who have started to prepp and need more details for step 2. Hopefully we will see you around for upcoming events.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Just a reminder. Tonight is the monthly Thursday meeting. We will be determining the topics for the rest of the year. Hope to see everybody there and don't forget your chair.
    Walt

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Lots of good input tonight !

And some new faces, thats is always nice

Me and IndyPrepper will get things worked up on a schedule this weekend for the monthly primary meeting the first Thursday of each month and get it posted

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Prepping 101 class on Saturday starting at noon. 1/2 day class. More in depth and details than 001 class. There will be several breaks built in.

$10/person $15 couple.

A few freebies given away, and examples of different prep items.

20 pages of reference resources. in addition to notes.

50 person limit. Bring a chair. A few spots left on the signup sheet in the store.

Topics covered:

10 min Intro
    15 Preppin ain't a bad thing
    20 Debt
    20 Security
    10 Break
    30 Food storage
    30 Water
    10 Break
    20 Bags
    30 Fire/Cooking/Heat
    30 Organization/Knowledge/Evacuation/Documentation
    10 Break
    20 Light/Power
    30 Medical/First Aid
    20 Gardening/Food production
    20 Wrap-up

kpt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Northeast Indy
    Oh, man... I just caught up with this thread...
    Any chance you can do the class again in February?
    I have a pretty good start on my preps but always like to learn new tricks!

Top Bottom