• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Yes, We do transfers from almost all online orders. Correct on the price $25, thanks Rikkrack. We just ask that you please contact us to start the process before you order it. It makes the process go a lot smoother.

I would also like to thank everyone who stopped by to see us at the Muncie Gun Show. We had a lot of fun, even made it into the Sunday Muncie Star Press :rockwoot:.

More guns ariving in the next couple of days. Stop in and see what we are getting. We have established a steady supply and will try to continue getting as much we can. This shipment includes Berettas to XDMs. We have 1 Mossberg 590 Tactical and a Remington 1911 R1S all stainless.
    Thanks,
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Our newest shipment of firearms has arrived.:rockwoot: I will be at the store a little late tonight so call and stop in while we have them. There are already more on the way including some nice Mossberg 500 Mariners. I will try to get pics and the latest schedule updated on Facebook tonight or tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Walt

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    I need to put together a couple of bugout bags before my family needs them and we find ourselves ill-prepared.

I`m very curious about your handgun selection. I might have to stop by after payday in a few days.

At the moment are some great shape surplus assault packs/3 day packs that are sturdy.I plan on getting atleast 2

Last edited:

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    2-20-13

Stopped in for the First time today... nice shop with a wide array of goods. Low inventory, but in time that will change! Check them out for water filtration and stoves, firearms, emergency food rations and everyting in between.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Stopped in for the First time today... nice shop with a wide array of goods. Low inventory, but in time that will change! Check them out for water filtration and stoves, firearms, emergency food rations and everyting in between.

Funny how some things have been FLOWING off the shelving lately :dunno:

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Ham Class

Hey Walt, I have a gentleman who would like to do a session on HAM radio. He said Thurs. Mar 15th at 6:00 would work. How does that sound. I just need to make sure the shop is available before letting him know. Thanks. Al

linuxguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2012
    Great store

I found out about this store just last weekend (here on INGO) and stopped in this week....what a great idea! I was excited to run across this.

When I stopped in, there were not yet any 5-gallon buckets, but it sounded like they may be coming soon. Have they arrived yet?

Thanks for running the store, and keep up the good work!

linuxguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2012
    Great stuff

It looks like I just missed a couple of sessions I would have really enjoyed. I'll keep my eye on this schedule for upcoming meetings.

Thank you!

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Free class this weekend. Intro to firearms 101. View, handle, and discuss the variety of firearms available to people today in a safe controlled environment. No loaded weapons, no live firing. Instructors available to answer questions. Geared for people who do not currently own, are looking soon to make a purchase or friends and family who are curious.

http://www.meetup.com/Indiana-Disaster-Preparedness/

Top Bottom