• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Bring a chair and a lot of people bring notebooks. Sharing our knowledge helps us all. Come on out, all are welcome. Oh ya, make sure you bring a chair. I usualy have coffee, we always have Berkey water but chairs are limited.
    Walt

michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Bring a chair and a lot of people bring notebooks. Sharing our knowledge helps us all. Come on out, all are welcome. Oh ya, make sure you bring a chair. I usualy have coffee, we always have Berkey water but chairs are limited.
    Walt

Sounds great. I'm going to try and make it to the next one. As of yet, I don't have much knowledge to share. Unless its about computer programming (profession), and that won't get me very far in a disaster or SHTF situation lol.

I will come prepared to learn.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Indiana Self Defense

8017 E Washington St

Indianapolis IN 46219

317-534-0571

Upcoming Events at Indiana Self Defense (ISD)

(Bring a chair to the class/discussion and an open mind)

·Dec 6th—Prepping with Kids general discussion and regular meeting 6PM Location: ISD (Bring a chair)

·Dec 8th—Essential Oils and Medicinal Herbs class. 4PM Location ISD ~ 2hrs (Bring a chair) FREE

·Dec8th-9th ISD is at Gun show at the Muncie Fairgrounds (store is still open)

·Dec 29th– Prepping 001 intro to prepping at ISD 2PM (Bring a Chair) FREE

·Jan 3rd– Regular Thursday General Discussion planning for 2013 topics 6PM Location: ISD (Bring a chair) FREE

·Jan 12th– Prepping 101 noon-6pm $10/person $15/couple Location : ISD (Bring a chair) limited space first 50 to register

·Jan 26th– Backyard Food Production noon-4pm $10/person $15/couple Location : ISD (Bring a chair) limited space first 50 to register

For limited space classes, a signup sheet will be in the store after today and to guarantee your spot(s) prepay your spot(s). You will get a coupon for paying and use that for drawing during class for free item(s). Cash only, sorry.

I wanted to repost the schedule since it has moved over a few pages. I will also be updating Facebook with new picks and more. Condor is ordered and on the way. Hope to see everyone soon
    Thanks,
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I wanted to let everyone know we will be closed for most of Sunday (12/16/12) for Christmas with my mother. TheRude1:alcoholic:will be up at the store for a while so if you need anything call first and he may be up there.

We are trying to increase our hours during starting with later hours on Friday & Saturday to increase buisness. We may also start closing on Sundays as we rarely have anyone even come into the store on Sundays:(. We still seem to be a big secret. We are slowly starting to slip under so if you like us being here please tell everyone you know. We feel we provide a necessary service to the community and want to continue to do so.
    Thanks,
    Walt

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    New magazines are in the store. Up from 4 pages last time to 10 pages for the Month of December. If anyone likes the articles, wants to continue to see them put out, or wants to contribute please let me know.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Condor has arrived. It is being put out on the right now. More stock is on the way including AR mags. and RRA rceivers. Recently received more medical bags and other supplies.
    Thanks
    Walt

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Will you guys be open on 12/26? I'm taking the wife to L1 on 71st street to get her prints done for her ltch, and thought we'd come by and check you out. Specifically, we are looking for Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Seems like the Rock River Arms receivers are going fast. I am waiting on the back order to arive. I will be ordering more as soon as funding is available. RRA will not give an estimate of arival time but they are giving priority to complete builds and complete uppers / lowers and dealers come first on all orders. If you want to special order a Rock River let me know and I will start ordering it so it gets in faster. I have a feling I'm going to get swamped with this one so please be patient with me on getting with every one. I like to give that personal touch and make sure I get exactly what you want.
    Thanks,
    Walt

Top Bottom