• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Great meeting tonight and lots of new faces. Learned some new skills and met some great new people. Thanks to all who contributed. Remember special pricing for water systems and barrels are a limited time only.

Got funding (approval from home boss) for berkey will be placing order this weekend.

Any word on emergency straws?

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Whoa, I'm REALLY late to this party!
    From Page 1 to Page 27, I've got a lot of catching up to do... but looks promising.

I look forward to checking the place out and prepping for a purchase. :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I just wanted to remind everyone about the Essential Oils Class on Saturday @ 4pm. I hope to see everyone there.
    We also extended the Barrel buy one week to try to move a few more sold ahead of time. So this weekend will be the last chance to pre buy barrels.
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Yes, we have FDA approved buckets in stock and you can either use the rubber gasketed lid that comes with it or we also have the Gamma lids that screw on/off and have "O" ring seals.
    Thanks,
    Walt

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I forgot about it damnn, I got to get it together.
    Can you email notes pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...my mom is driving me crazy...I was even in fishers about that time.
    I did the same damn thing, I have been looking forward to it for a week and was out working on the property and spaced it. Looked down and it was 5:00. Would love to hear how it went.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    The class WILL be offered again. No worries. Wife said stayed and talked to everyone for a wile. Notes come with the class and there is a information stand in the store with sheets to take home. Look for another essential oil class and possibly medicinal herbs in December and/or January.

Prepping 001 will also be offered again in November will be a Saturday class again.

Would really like to thank Walt and Indiana Self Defense for hosting the oils classes and the meetings and the other classes.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Glad things changed at work and I was able to make it !

I only new of a couple of uses for oil but this opened a whole new frontier

nomadicmutt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Had a wonderful "buyer's experience" at Indiana Self Defense on Saturday. I won't go into specifics, but let's just say I'll be sending as much business their way as I can from now on. He definitely gave me the better end of the deal, and he did it happily.
    Great owners. Cute store dog.
    +1 Indiana Self Defense

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Stopped in today to see Walt at the store and paid for my Berkey. Indianapolis water has issues and I wanted to remove fluoride from my drinking water. For those that say (i.e. government) that is necessary for teeth, Here are some examples of why fluoride is bad for you. As one person put it to me, drinking fluoride a level 4 toxin and poison (fluoride from google) for your teeth is the equivalent to drinking Coppertone for the benefits of sun block. I decided to take advantage of the sale price on Berkeys (Good until end of October) not often seen as prices are set by Berkey at the minimum you can sell them for.

Then Walt tells me he offers a lay away program. Wish I would have known that earlier. Using now for Christmas gun for myself. 10 bucks here 20 bucks there where ever I can save a few buck without home boss finding out.

Here is the report of Indianapolis water. What it doesn’t include is the 150+ pharmaceuticals in the drinking water as the EPA doesn’t set limits or all the petrochemicals which are also not regulated. TOC aka Total Organic Carbon (I have a chemistry background) can account for a lot of the petrochemicals (gas and oil) and pharmaceuticals. I personally have tested water from the tap using ICP-MS Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer as a experiment while working at a large company here in Indy. This report only tells a SMALL portion of what is in our drinking water. Yes the limits were met. But the limits are set at the SAFE level. Not the ideal levels.

http://www.citizensenergygroup.com/pdf/2011WaterReport-IndyMorgan.pdf

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=11739591

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

Want more info, come to the next free discussion/class on Water ad ISD.

Top Bottom