• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    I also have a med with no frame or original straps. Just put a strap I had laying around on it and use it as a general catch all bag

Maybe one day when I grow up Ill get the frame and all the straps :):

Got atleast one friend bringing his wife also

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Sorry but due to a death in the family I will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday. The shop will be closed for most of both days but thanks to TheRude1 we will be open for a short time in the evening. Just give us a call and if he's there come on out. Sorry for any inconveniense and Thanks Rude.
    Walt

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Come on down this evening folks!!!

Both TheRude1 and IndyPrepper will be available to assist with your prepper needs from 4 - 6PM.

Autographs available upon request ;-)

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Due to the scheduling issues for the moment

Indiana Self Defense will only be open from 9am to noon Wensday,24,12

Back to normal hrs Thursday,25,12

And wow the line of autogragh seekers tonigt !

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Sorry but due to a death in the family I will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday. The shop will be closed for most of both days but thanks to TheRude1 we will be open for a short time in the evening. Just give us a call and if he's there come on out. Sorry for any inconveniense and Thanks Rude.
    Walt

Sorry for your loss.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Really looken forward to Saturday

Got my night guy coming in a little early so I got some xtra time

Last edited:

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Dave, I brought some mega blocks to the shop for kids to play with. Mine are always in there with me, so just brought some stuff up. There may even have a DVD to watch too. Will work on gettign that set up for Saturday.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    If you ordered any essential oils from the last essential oil class your orders will be at the store after 4PM today. Sorry for the delay.

There are also the 7 essential oil starter kits available in small and large.

Next essentail oil class will be medicinal herbs and essential oil combo. still free.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Dave, I brought some mega blocks to the shop for kids to play with. Mine are always in there with me, so just brought some stuff up. There may even have a DVD to watch too. Will work on gettign that set up for Saturday.

He loves blocks. If I remember I'll bring finding nemo DVD.... Every kid likes nemo. I have a small portable DVR player if needed.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    This came up during the water class at ISD. Stumbled across it today.

water_purification_chart.gif

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    If you ordered any essential oils from the last essential oil class your orders will be at the store after 4PM today. Sorry for the delay.

There are also the 7 essential oil starter kits available in small and large.

Next essentail oil class will be medicinal herbs and essential oil combo. still free.
    What were the prices on the oils and do you have a description of what comes in the package or a website that describes them. I'll be at Decembers class but just wanted to check ahead of time. Thanks. Al

BBK76858

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Essential Oils

For the Oils there are 2 different “ON the Go” kits. The prices are $25 and $45. The oils are the same for both: Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, PanAway®, Peace & Calming®, Purification®, and Valor®. There are a multitude of uses for each of the oils and I have a chart for some common conditions and which oils work best. I can provide the chart for you so you can have for your own information. I can even set up a time to meet up with you to give you more information on each oil and uses.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Just a reminder

Have a spouse or family member afraid of firearms? Are you a new gun owner? Are you wanting to be a new gun owner? This class is for you. Intro to firearms is a back to basics about firearms, rights and laws. This class is designed for people who have never owned a firearm or their only experience is from the media or TV.
    Indiana Self Defense.

Class starts at 4PM roughly 1-2 hr depending on how lively our discussion is.

8017 E Washington St
    Indianapolis IN 46219

Bring a chair, there are a few at the store.
    October 27th

Have a spouse or family member afraid of firearms? Are you a new gun owner? Are you wanting to be a new gun owner? This class is for you. Intro to firearms is a back to basics about firearms, rights and laws. This class is designed for people who have never owned a firearm or their only experience is from the media or TV.
    Indiana Self Defense.

Class starts at 4PM roughly 1-2 hr depending on how lively our discussion is.

8017 E Washington St
    Indianapolis IN 46219

Bring a chair, there are a few at the store.
    October 27th

Top Bottom