Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yeah.... um... saying F you to someone that has a gun pointed at you will resort in the above......... he just got lucky that the gun only went click.

I think he was just being an idiot, for all we know they would just just left after they robed him untill he opend his mouth...

I don't blame the victim, just think him opening his mouth and saying F you was get yourself killed dumb.

Last edited:

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Wow very scary story. glad he made it, and yes he would be considered smart for moving right away.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    read again folks, he was taken at gunpoint back to his apartment, told to lie down, I am with the victim on this one, they can go to hell, lay down and what, take one in the back of the skull? I am fighting at this point, he has a 50-50 chance, I will go with my eyes on them, not lying down!

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Yeah.... um... saying F you to someone that has a gun pointed at you will resort in the above......... he just got lucky that the gun only went click.

I think he was just being an idiot, for all we know they would just just left after they robed him untill he opend his mouth...

I don't blame the victim, just think him opening his mouth and saying F you was get yourself killed dumb.

Your kidding right??? I'll be GD'ed if I'm going to lie down at gunpoint in my own home and take a bullet execution style. Its no holds barred at that point, I'm fighting with anything and everything I got.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    read again folks, he was taken at gunpoint back to his apartment, told to lie down, I am with the victim on this one, they can go to hell, lay down and what, take one in the back of the skull? I am fighting at this point, he has a 50-50 chance, I will go with my eyes on them, not lying down!

If he would have walked his dog during the day when people are awake and around chances are this never would have happen...... even the people I know that work midnight's still have time to do stuff during the day.......

Yeah it suck's that you can't to whatever whenever with no fear of being robed but you have to be smart about things sometimes.... it's called street smarts. During the day chances are someone would have seen him with the other guy's and during the day it would be easier to see people coming toward you.......... most crime happens at night....

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Your kidding right??? I'll be GD'ed if I'm going to lie down at gunpoint in my own home and take a bullet execution style. Its no holds barred at that point, I'm fighting with anything and everything I got.

Read my above post... the big issue is that in a way he put him in the position for a greater chance of this happening....... sad but it's the way it is these day's.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Shhhhhhh.You'll wake up the 'GOD AND F-WORD" posters.

Yea, I've read a few posts about negative views toward those who believe in God. I'm PROUD to say that I BELIEVE, those who want to know it or voice their opinion, well...go ahead, it wont change my beliefs.

But, anyway. The guy was walking his dog at 4:00 in the morning, he did not practice "situational awareness" at all. He says he saw them as he pulled up. My paranoid butt would not have been out there until I was sure they were no where to be seen

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

This. :yesway: While I agree that ~4am was not the best time to be out and about, he was at least smart enough to stay close to his door. IMO he showed some effort to pay attention, but chances are he was tired and just wanted the dog to do it's business so he could go sleep. I'm sure there are some on INGO who've felt the same way. That being said, hopefully he's learned a valuable lesson, and hopefully he can get into another apartment soon.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    If he would have walked his dog during the day when people are awake and around chances are this never would have happen...... even the people I know that work midnight's still have time to do stuff during the day.......

Yeah it suck's that you can't to whatever whenever with no fear of being robed but you have to be smart about things sometimes.... it's called street smarts. During the day chances are someone would have seen him with the other guy's and during the day it would be easier to see people coming toward you.......... most crime happens at night....
    That is the reason we all support 2A, we should not have to cower in fear, street smarts is being prepared to defend the right to carry on as a free man, we must put the criminals on defense, they should not dictate our decisions to enjoy life at or where ever, I understand your thinking but hope u will come over:dunno:

Top Bottom