Greenfield
    courage-wolf-funny-4.jpg

IBTL :rockwoot:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    "It is a very unique situation where a person being robbed ends up defending themselves," said police spokesperson Raquel Foster.
    plain.gif

That's why we have robberies.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    So I see Fort Wayne continues it's impressive march towards .........

Anyway lucky guy. Maybe he should become an INGoer????

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    awesome. thats only a few blocks from where i just got hired for third shift. and i'm pretty sure i'll be working alone. and unarmed. good on him for sticking up for himself. i'm not crazy about the idea of lying down and being executed either.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    They caught the 2nd and 3rd robbers, but there is some discrepancies between the victim's and robbers' stories.

You're not suggesting that criminals would lie?

Stop the presses and someone call the Washington Navy Yard to inform the admiralty that those Navy Seals may be innocent of the charges in which they have been accused by that terrorist suspect that they took prisoner.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    You're not suggesting that criminals would lie?
    The man told police and The Journal Gazette that he was walking his dog within sight of his door when the three men approached him and forced him inside his apartment at gunpoint.

But Murdock told detectives the man approached them on the greenway, offered them a flashlight and then invited them inside to smoke marijuana, according to court documents.
    Nope, not saying that. Saying that the victim may have put himself into a bad position by offering a flashlight to the guys. I don't buy the part about, "Hey, come smoke some marijuana with me..." part.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Nope, not saying that. Saying that the victim may have put himself into a bad position by offering a flashlight to the guys. I don't buy the part about, "Hey, come smoke some marijuana with me..." part.

I'm sure a few days in prison with "Bubba" will wipe the smirk off that young punks face.

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    One of the few times bringing a Knife to a gun fight worked out. :D

your on point with that one.

Ive been held up at gun point and the buddy i was with said, yea i see your gun and i dont give a ****. Luckly enough the guy was too ***** enough to shoot.

I said screw it its yours man. This and after being shot at for no reason is why i own a handgun and my license.

Another occasion one of my friends told his robber to put down the gun and fight like a real man. He too was also too scared to shoot/fight.

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    read again folks, he was taken at gunpoint back to his apartment, told to lie down, I am with the victim on this one, they can go to hell, lay down and what, take one in the back of the skull? I am fighting at this point, he has a 50-50 chance, I will go with my eyes on them, not lying down!

5050 more like 1 on 3 +a gun pointed at your skull and a drunk 18 yo behind it.

Top Bottom