• Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Uhmmmm, , , ok:n00b:

How old are you?

Yeah, I believe in this to a certain extent.

Yep! This purchase is WAY above that limit. I've already put in the required permission request, so we'll see what happens. :thumbsup:

I kind of get what you are saying, but your tape measure gimmick is all jacked up. LOL! Every marriage is different. I've been married 23 years and I know how to properly traverse the relationship in a way that let's my wife know her opinion is appreciated and she knows how to give her opinion known, but leaves the final decision to me. Sometimes I see her point of view and she keeps me from leaping over a cliff and other times I know the benefit outweighs the cost and move forward. In this case, I am juggling a lot of things with my move, so I'm interested in hearing what she thinks.

Ain't about'a marriage,dude......LOL.......:):.......I' hope it unicorns an' rainbows for ya.....:):
    My logic.......is all'a yella #'s behind 'at left finger......:):.......an' whut's left between the 2 fingers.....:):

Need a helmet?......1 fer the bride too,me'be? :):.......can fix ya right up,got several, prac'ally new...... hardly worn.....:D

hdjake73

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    morgan county
    Well I work on them for a living, and they won't hardly hold an idle. without going into great detail they don't have the same equipment that the later and still used Delphi system has. I've seen a few run well with almost no problems but generally speaking they are trouble. don't take my word for it. go ask another Harley mechanic

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ain't about'a marriage,dude......LOL.......:):.......I' hope it unicorns an' rainbows for ya.....:):
    My logic.......is all'a yella #'s behind 'at left finger......:):.......an' whut's left between the 2 fingers.....:):

Need a helmet?......1 fer the bride too,me'be? :):.......can fix ya right up,got several, prac'ally new...... hardly worn.....:D

To some people the love and affection of their significant other is by far and away more important than owning a motorcycle. Even if it is a good price on the bike just imagine what it may cost if you buy it. To some the cost on the other end isn't worth the upfront cost of the machine.

That said if your significant other really cared in the same way, they would want you to be happy and not "allow" but agree to buying the machine.

Knowhatimsayin?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

So that is why you type gibberish...I get it now. Used your head to make some soft spots on the blacktop.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    So that is why you type gibberish...I get it now. Used your head to make some soft spots on the blacktop.

:rolleyes:.......:):.......Yeah dude.......'at mus'be it.......Go back to you plastic shizzhouse an' bob som'ore,dude......:):......ya fergot a couple.....

Choice is mine,ta wear 1 or no..know whut I mean?....but when I do...... it's a Bell 500......'course......:rolleyes:......YOU prolly got sumthin' better,Im sure....:):

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    To some people the love and affection of their significant other is by far and away more important than owning a motorcycle. Even if it is a good price on the bike just imagine what it may cost if you buy it. To some the cost on the other end isn't worth the upfront cost of the machine.

That said if your significant other really cared in the same way, they would want you to be happy and not "allow" but agree to buying the machine.

Knowhatimsayin?

:):.......Been 'ere dude.........:):

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    :rolleyes:.......:):.......Yeah dude.......'at mus'be it.......Go back to you plastic shizzhouse an' bob som'ore,dude......:):......ya fergot a couple.....

Choice is mine,ta wear 1 or no..know whut I mean?....but when I do...... it's a Bell 500......'course......:rolleyes:......YOU prolly got sumthin' better,Im sure....:):

Had to sell my bike awhile back. Didn't wear one. Still don't purposely type like I have brain damage.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

I know a man who recently just barely survived an accident on his motorcycle. He wasn't wearing a helmet. He may be alive, but it is not going to be a good life for him or his wife who now basically has to take care of him as if he were a child. Severe brain damage is a choice I suppose we all could make.

Oh and yeah I wear a Shoei RF-900 so :p to your Bell

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

Knowhatimsayin?
    For sure you don't want the lil woman getting your bike in a settlement! LOL my situation is a little different then most, my wonderful wife met me while I was enjoying the lifestyle. She knew who and what I was when she married me, she's never asked me to change, although with the grace if god I have. I've ran out of skin to ink, stopped drinking, and riding is my drug if choice. I've got a great wife, wonderful kids, many guns and a bike that keeps my mind clear, I'm a lucky guy! Buy the bike QUE, you won't be sorry!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I know a man who recently just barely survived an accident on his motorcycle. He wasn't wearing a helmet. He may be alive, but it is not going to be a good life for him or his wife who now basically has to take care of him as if he were a child. Severe brain damage is a choice I suppose we all could make.

Oh and yeah I wear a Shoei RF-900 so :p to your Bell
    I've never wore a helmet, I always just pay the ticket. I pray that when I die I'm surrounded by broken chrome and burnt oil! Nothing against those who do. Personal choice.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    For sure you don't want the lil woman getting your bike in a settlement! LOL my situation is a little different then most, my wonderful wife met me while I was enjoying the lifestyle. She knew who and what I was when she married me, she's never asked me to change, although with the grace if god I have. I've ran out of skin to ink, stopped drinking, and riding is my drug if choice. I've got a great wife, wonderful kids, many guns and a bike that keeps my mind clear, I'm a lucky guy! Buy the bike QUE, you won't be sorry!

YES BUY IT DO IT NOW!!! We need more good people on two wheels out there. Just like the firearms community riders don't always get the best rep.

I'm sure Harleyrider_50 is really a good guy out on the road. Even if we can't understand a damn word he says.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    YES BUY IT DO IT NOW!!! We need more good people on two wheels out there. Just like the firearms community riders don't always get the best rep.

I'm sure Harleyrider_50 is really a good guy out on the road. Even if we can't understand a damn word he says.

ailflhgfh!!! ;ogporeqg....''' hgih'lrhgalrkhg!......................................

............lkhglhggqhl! lahglqhrglkh'''qlwe' qlqg lkqhg lkaghgh ..... lg' khafgkh!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    ailflhgfh!!! ;ogporeqg....''' hgih'lrhgalrkhg!......................................

............lkhglhggqhl! lahglqhrglkh'''qlwe' qlqg lkqhg lkaghgh ..... lg' khafgkh!

:lmfao:

Now now I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I spent enough time making fun of him last night, but that was funny.

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN

Great post!

Top Bottom