Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Kut wouldn't show.

Dunno. He said he would in some earlier post. I think that’s what I recall anyway.

I think it would fit with what I read of his personality. Wanting to be the center of attention And all. And it would be a good chance for him to establish his primacy over us with his superior intellect. That and maybe through a Vulcan mind-meld!

How about it, Kut? Wound you actually attend?

Alpo? How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I ain't skeered a nothing.

But, I tell ya one thing.

I ain't settin mah cheesebugger down if Blue Falcon shows. :)

Now, if you organized a hootenanny of sorts, say in the late spring, perhaps we could get all the fellers that play instruments of a sort to show up and play a tune or twa.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I ain't skeered a nothing.

But, I tell ya one thing.

I ain't settin mah cheesebugger down if Blue Falcon shows. :)

Now, if you organized a hootenanny of sorts, say in the late spring, perhaps we could get all the fellers that play instruments of a sort to show up and play a tune or twa.
    I used to play a mean recorder. Never quite got the hang of a triangle though.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You are missing the forest because of the trees...

You are dismissing the fact that they SHOULD NOT have to protect themselves just because of their speech.

You are legitimizing the attackers position by saying their response is understandable given the speech they don’t like.
    Of course they shouldn't. In Carlson's case it wasn't just his speech that was the issue, it was that he is a celebrity. Celebrities of all sorts have to be more cognizant of being in public than the rest of us. Not because of what they say, but rather because there are a lot of netbags out there that will fixate on them.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Even though I traditionally have breakfast with CM, I'll be at the cheeseburger summit. Time and place, I'll be there early.
    edit: #omellettesumit

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They should know better than to go out in public without taking precautions. Right? I read that on INGO.

The logical conclusion to that line of thought is the victim bears some responsibility for being attacked. Right?

I do not know, a I am a bald faced liar and totally ashamed that I called some one on what they posted.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Let me put it this way. If I voluntarily go to a Klan rally, and get my butt kicked... you are free to say "he should have known better," before you say "he shouldn't have been beat up just for attending."

Wow just :wow:

You are the ultimate victim!

Carlson was not at an anti-Trump rally! he was quietly sitting with his family, eating dinner, at a Membership Country Club!!!!

You are so disingenuous.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Karma dude. You **** with the universe and the universe ****s with you.

​This seems like an admission that you believe they deserve it. I just do not remember Trump supporters beating up the opposition first.

Before you allude to trumps statement at a rally that He would pay their legal bills. You have heard your beloved media take it out of context that you have believed the big lie. He was actually referring to hitting back because paid provocatuers were disrupting his peaceful gathering with violence.

You've been staring into the hate abyss for a long time. Perhaps you ought to hand it off. Or take a break. Or go easy on substances.

From the one that shares his disdain (impossible to be distinguished from pure hatred by the casual observer) for Trump on a nearly daily basis. About as often as you display disdain for INGOers who have not drank the Kool-Aid.

This one's for you.
    2m0xut.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Nah. It's just a philosophical point of view. The universe is in balance. If you attempt to act upon it, there will likely be a reaction. The reaction might be unexpected. It has nothing to do with some drunk picking on a celebrity's daughter or some other drunk stepping on the ankle of a Little Red Hat wearer in Tucson.

Those who public display their feelings...whether that be a Motley Crue T-shirt, a bad kid whizzing on Fords window sticker, a MAGA Little Red Hat, or an Obama bumper sticker, are advertising for some idiot to come confront them. My dad taught me when I was young that you don't advertise your business on your truck because accidents happen and lawsuits arise when someone sees the business name.

You are looking for a battle almost all the time. Why don't you just relax and listen to some music? Roy Clark died today. Glen Campbell not too long ago. Get on youtube and attempt to find yourself in a better place. I'm done with the vitriol.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dunno. He said he would in some earlier post. I think that’s what I recall anyway.

I think it would fit with what I read of his personality. Wanting to be the center of attention And all. And it would be a good chance for him to establish his primacy over us with his superior intellect. That and maybe through a Vulcan mind-meld!

How about it, Kut? Wound you actually attend?

Alpo? How about you?

Heck yeah, I'd even sign autographs and take pictures!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Like I said........I figure if we did get this put together everyone would enjoy it...........or it would be a brawl of epic proportions.

I am down for either.....:cool:

Maybe sometime early December. If you girls could agree on a Weekend.....:):

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Like I said........I figure if we did get this put together everyone would enjoy it...........or it would be a brawl of epic proportions.

I am down for either.....:cool:

Maybe sometime early December. If you girls could agree on a Weekend.....:):

Oh, I’ll enjoy it and be peaceable unless provoked.

I can be flexible on when but not 12/8. Army Navy Game that day. Go Navy!

My preference for a venue is somewhere on the North side of Indy since I live in Warsaw. But if you already have a spot in mind or tradition, I’ll figure it out.

Do we need a separate thread go thus or is it by Churchmouse’s invite?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom