• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are missing the forest because of the trees...

You are dismissing the fact that they SHOULD NOT have to protect themselves just because of their speech.

You are legitimizing the attackers position by saying their response is understandable given the speech they don’t like.

To most people that's fairly obvious, and need not be said. I apparently think INGO membership is smarter than you do.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    bxbAeEd.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    To most people that's fairly obvious, and need not be said. I apparently think INGO membership is smarter than you do.

So you are agreeing with me that you are dismissing the fact that they should not have to protect themselves just because of their speech?

I never thought I would see the day but thanks for coming around.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you are agreeing with me that you are dismissing the fact that they should not have to protect themselves just because of their speech?

I never thought I would see the day but thanks for coming around.

Let me put it this way. If I voluntarily go to a Klan rally, and get my butt kicked... you are free to say "he should have known better," before you say "he shouldn't have been beat up just for attending."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let me put it this way. If I voluntarily go to a Klan rally, and get my butt kicked... you are free to say "he should have known better," before you say "he shouldn't have been beat up just for attending."

Point is: There is ABSOLUTELY nobody to blame for you getting your butt kicked but the people that kicked your butt.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Oh, comparing walking down the street in a Maga hat with going to a Klan rally.

Got it. As if we didn't know this was your position already.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I would say that to ANYBODY.... doubly so for people that are public figures. At the end of the day, you are responsible for your OWN safety. Am I the only one that understands that the world isn't full of unicorns and rainbows. That's a FAR cry from saying people who don't do the preceding, and are victimized, were "deserving it." I suspect you know that though... though I could be wrong.

Methinks the lad doth protest overmuch. Eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    :bs: Given the absolute failure being exhibited in the English usage and understanding, I doubt many here should be attempting to determine implications. Save that stuff for people well-seasoned in the language.

Agin wit de kondesenshun, Kut.

We mere knuckle dragging deplorables are in awe of you. We now to your intellectual and moral superiority.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If we ever do the cheeseburger thing I have a good story for you on this very topic.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    No, it's people that simply want to disagree with me, because it was me. I purposefully added liberal talking heads in that original post, to avoid the suggestion that I was saying "they got what they deserved." Obviously, I should have known that wasn't going to work.

No we don’t disagree with you simply because it’s you. Your self pity is misplaced.

It’s your message, the way you try to communicate it and your attitude to people who disagree with you that we dislike and disagree with.

I’m not a mental health professional but you seem to be a bit of a narcissist, at least as I understand that term.

You don’t care what anyone else thinks or why they think that. The only opinion that counts is yours and you seem bound and determined to stuff it down our throats until we either agree or shut up and go away. That’s what I think most INGOers dislike and disagree with.

You are getting to be rather tiresome.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If we ever do the cheeseburger thing I have a good story for you on this very topic.

Someone organize the thing, please! Maybe if Kut gets a free this stuff will stop? Nah. Probably not, but at least we’d get to eat cheeseburgers...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Someone organize the thing, please! Maybe if Kut gets a free this stuff will stop? Nah. Probably not, but at least we’d get to eat cheeseburgers...

I would lay even money that such a summit would be enjoyed by all attending.

Or we would have a seriously good rumble. Then we could all go get drunk and laugh about it. Unless we were in jail. But that would be another story.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    This all seems very reminiscent of conduct that had resulted in one of those involved suspended, and warned to cease that conduct before that suspension became much longer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom