• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I work for a small mom and pop transmission shop and we have already set a record for the best year ever. Still have 6 weeks to go and no slow down in sight.

I can also say in the past 1 1/2 years ive seen more help wanted signs in windows of local businesses than i did in the totality of Obummers 8 years.

Tax cuts....whats not to like. I'll take another $1200 per year in my pocket. Far cry from what Obummer did. He cost me well over 1k per year just so i could pay for someone else's healthcare.

Jobless numbers dwindling down. Record lows for unemployment numbers, especially among black and hispanics.

I could go on and on, but whats the point. Those that hate Trump are gonna hate, even if he cured cancer. There is no changing their minds.

And i for one could give a crap what he tweets...don't do the twitter bs anyway. I didnt vote for him to be politically correct....so tweet on Mr President, and keep making the pansy ass liberals cry and moan!!!

2PiNPdU.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is where we disagree. I am not attempting to get you to change your mind. You might surmise that many of us who are not radicals can't stand him and have seen no reason to change our views. But, I certainly am not encouraging you to change your view.

You run him down every day with no substance just visceral disgust. That looks like closed minded "hate", to me and I would suppose others too.

There are many posts from this side of the discussion that list many actual and anecdotal ways that their life is better under Trump.

You never have answered, Where did he touch you? How is your life worse than two years ago.

But I do not really expect you to reply seriously, because I am not smart enough to understand your point of view, and haven't the reading comprehension to understand the nuances of your ilk.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I work for a small mom and pop transmission shop and we have already set a record for the best year ever. Still have 6 weeks to go and no slow down in sight.

I can also say in the past 1 1/2 years ive seen more help wanted signs in windows of local businesses than i did in the totality of Obummers 8 years.

Tax cuts....whats not to like. I'll take another $1200 per year in my pocket. Far cry from what Obummer did. He cost me well over 1k per year just so i could pay for someone else's healthcare.

Jobless numbers dwindling down. Record lows for unemployment numbers, especially among black and hispanics.

I could go on and on, but whats the point. Those that hate Trump are gonna hate, even if he cured cancer. There is no changing their minds.

And i for one could give a crap what he tweets...don't do the twitter bs anyway. I didnt vote for him to be politically correct....so tweet on Mr President, and keep making the pansy ass liberals cry and moan!!!

I glad things are good for you personally, but your story is largely anecdotal, and the parts that weren't, seem to portray the world (concerning the unemployment rate) as starting when Trump took office.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You run him down every day with no substance just visceral disgust. That looks like closed minded "hate", to me and I would suppose others too.

There are many posts from this side of the discussion that list many actual and anecdotal ways that their life is better under Trump.

You never have answered, Where did he touch you? How is your life worse than two years ago.

But I do not really expect you to reply seriously, because I am not smart enough to understand your point of view, and haven't the reading comprehension to understand the nuances of your ilk.

Hey, at least you learned a new word.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am supposing you had no problems with my comprehension of your former post.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Here's a start....
    https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/here-are-202-companies-hurt-trumps-tariffs

I know that Americans are making more money per paycheck... the catch, they're working more hours. So in pure numbers, they making less money for working more.

Or perhaps they're making more money and working more hours, the incentive being keeping more of what they earn instead of have it being siphoned away to pay for [strike]vote buying[/strike] 'free' stuff for the work averse

RE: The link. How hard do you think it would be to list 202 (or 2002) companies that were hurt by the lack of tariffs impacting Chinese mercantilism during the Obama Doldrums
    View attachment 71867

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Knowing a lot of small business people from my trade and travels I am seeing the same thing. Business is booming. They can not keep up. Need to hire more help but can not find qualified people that really want to work. Where is the negatives people keep pushing. Kut......where are you getting your info. Of course the guys at the top are profiting. What did "O" do.....he spread the cream around. Hell man that is the game. But this time it is "TRICKLING" down to us. I have been stupid busy since DJT has been in the big boy chair.

I thought you were retired or something :):

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    So we can agree there is crazy on the extreme left and right, why are we still bickering that one side is better than the other? I don't believe for one minute that more than a SMALL handful of them give a **** about us the working people, we are just votes to keep them in the $$ circle. It should not be D vs R, it should be us vs them because last I checked we the tax payers fund the mess of a government we have.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess since its anecdotal, Im the only one in America enjoying the tax cuts. Guess I'll have to write Trump a letter and thank him for personally helping ME, and only ME, with those tax cuts
    Oh I think there might be one or two more.Tops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom