Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Careful, there are a lot of really good "Bingo!" gifs.

Might need to make a card for every user...

Obviously Leadeye's free space is "Follow the money"
    bw's might be "TDS" or "nevertrumpers"... or even ":dunno:"
    Jamil's card would be full of various lengths of asterisks.
    Hey. Don’t forget there are plenty of non asterisk words/phrases. Binary choice. Spectrum. Overton’s Window. Etcetera. No. I mean the word Etcetera. Plus there are plenty of the asterisk words. **********. Mother****er. *****. ****. **** all the way off. *******. Not an exhaustive list.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll admit some of these were a stretch, and some make the game impossible to win :D

I'm sure there are better choices

AHYUpN5.png

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    All the different fonts are problematic.

Does that help? ;)

Yikes! The perfectly valid term conflate being misappropriated as a SJW term is problematic. Shaming those who know how to use it properly is ableism in its most toxic form. Oof. I am triggered, and literally shaking right now at such bigotry. You should educate yourself, check your privilege, and stop victim blaming those who have internalized proper grammar and logic.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yikes! The perfectly valid term conflate being misappropriated as a SJW term is problematic. Shaming those who know how to use it properly is ableism in its most toxic form. Oof. I am triggered, and literally shaking right now at such bigotry. You should educate yourself, check your privilege, and stop victim blaming those who have internalized proper grammar and logic.

The cover-all isnt until the end of th night!

Regardless...

q0KcwOI.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :yesway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Two boobies walked into a bar. The bartender said no shirt, no shoes, no service, now get your ugly blue feet out'a here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The 60s activists were threatening violence. That seems obvious because they were violent. I don't think the brat was calling for violence. She claims she's a pacifist. It looks to me like she's been putting leaders "up against the wall" of her shame mob. Do what I say or we'll shame you. That's what she's saying.

Wellllllll... Who is the little climate brown shirt speaking to here? Who is she firing up?

The far left climate activist crowd is on the danger end of the spectrum.
    It's the same group as "Punch a nazi etc" and people go out and attack others based on that talking point.
    Watch "whale wars" those hippies, however well intentioned, are using potentially deadly means (for themselves as well as others) to try to stop the whaling.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wellllllll... Who is the little climate brown shirt speaking to here? Who is she firing up?

The far left climate activist crowd is on the danger end of the spectrum.
    It's the same group as "Punch a nazi etc" and people go out and attack others based on that talking point.
    Watch "whale wars" those hippies, however well intentioned, are using potentially deadly means (for themselves as well as others) to try to stop the whaling.

Speaking of Whale Wars, Animal Planet is going to be airing the documentary "Watson" on December 22nd.

"The film chronicles Sea Shepherd founder Captain Paul Watson, who has spent his life sailing the globe to keep the oceans and their inhabitants safe."

https://deadline.com/2019/09/sea-sa...n-festivals-tv-theaters-this-fall-1202739316/

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He's lucky the French don''t do whaling. They tend to sink the boats of people who cause trouble.

The guy is considered to be an "eco-terrorist"... yet he's got his own show coming out. :nuts: Of course it debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival (Liberal wacko Robert Deniro's pet project).

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Speaking of Whale Wars, Animal Planet is going to be airing the documentary "Watson" on December 22nd.

"The film chronicles Sea Shepherd founder Captain Paul Watson, who has spent his life sailing the globe to keep the oceans and their inhabitants safe."

https://deadline.com/2019/09/sea-sa...n-festivals-tv-theaters-this-fall-1202739316/
    Paul Watson is an egotist with a Messiah complex and wants to die in "battle". He's willing to sacrifice his teenage crew in order to assure his place in environmental history.
    I hope his followers wise up and recognize that his goal is notariety, not saving whales.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Paul Watson is an egotist with a Messiah complex and wants to die in "battle". He's willing to sacrifice his teenage crew in order to assure his place in environmental history.
    I hope his followers wise up and recognize that his goal is notariety, not saving whales.

I'd never heard of him, but after seeing the commercials for the show, that's kind of the impression I got of him.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Ok, love watching this. They are so inept. I have experience operating in an ocean environment and they are not it!!

With a little training, using the assets they have and some sound experience . the outcome would be much better.

Don

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom